Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fever Pitch

Featured Replies

Anyone going to see it this weekend? I'm going to see it with Lindsey on Saturday night. Let me know what you guys think of it.

looks like sh*t to me

 

jimmy fallon sucks ass and i really don't like barrymore either

735000[/snapback]

 

True that.

 

Plus, the whole appeal of this movie seems to be these "long suffering, die hard red sox fans" and how they think baseball is life. Well now they won a World Title, so that appeal is even gone.

I'll see it when Holly gives me head...

736013[/snapback]

 

Count me in on that deal...

i'm toying with the idea of seeing it

 

i probably want a little more feedback on it before i make a choice

I'll see it when Holly gives me head...

736013[/snapback]

 

Count me in on that deal...

736016[/snapback]

 

 

I wonder what her reaction would be to that.

 

She's such like, an innocent girl.

 

 

One can only wonder.

 

 

It's about right here, i realize everyone can read this.

i read the book and saw the original with colin firth.

 

if you didn't know, it's adapted from a book by the author nick hornby who also wrote high fidelity. hornby is british and in the book, the main character is obsessed with an english football team.

Me and Zach just saw it tonight...well Saturday night that is....I thought it was really cute...it was a good date movie I guess....I laughed a good bit too....maybe just cause it reminded me alot people I know :) ....Its alot better than some of the other crap Ive seen this year! Plus....I like just about any movie that has anything to do with baseball :thumbup

I took my girlfriend to see it, I liked it cuz i like Jimmy fallon and i also like the sox and my g/f seemed to like it for the whole love aspect of it. At the end she was like "Would you do what he was willing to do for her for me?"

I thought it was really cute and it had its funny moments. I'd see it again. But hey what do I know, I'd be a sucker for any movie that mixes romance, sports, and comedy.

This movie blows for a few reasons:

 

1. The "washing your father's ball" gag is so lame and un-funny

2. I hate the f***ing Red Sox

3. Their curse bulls*** is gay as f***

4. I hate their f***ing bandwagoner-consumeristic-made-for-TV-movie "appeal"

5. Jimmy Fallon sucks

6. Drew Barrymore needs to be clubbed like a baby seal

7. The Farrelly Bros. haven't made anything worth a damn since There's Something about Mary (which wasn't even that good)

8. It's probably one of those movies where all the funny parts (all 2) are given away in the trailer

9. Did I mention I hate the f***ing Red Sox?

10. Did I mention I hate the f***ing bandwagoner Red Sox fans?

You didn't even see it.

 

And do you know how I know?

 

Cause you are a fukkin' hermit.

736177[/snapback]

Those are all conclusions I drew from the trailer.

You didn't even see it.

 

And do you know how I know?

 

Cause you are a fukkin' hermit.

736177[/snapback]

Those are all conclusions I drew from the trailer.

736179[/snapback]

 

I know, cause you didn't go see it. Maybe its magically better then it lets on. :plain

You didn't even see it.

 

And do you know how I know?

 

Cause you are a fukkin' hermit.

736177[/snapback]

Those are all conclusions I drew from the trailer.

736179[/snapback]

 

I know, cause you didn't go see it. Maybe its magically better then it lets on. :plain

736181[/snapback]

And maybe you're a hot chick that's cool underneath that ugly guy with crappy personality facade.

 

:mischief

You didn't even see it.

 

And do you know how I know?

 

Cause you are a fukkin' hermit.

736177[/snapback]

Those are all conclusions I drew from the trailer.

736179[/snapback]

 

I know, cause you didn't go see it. Maybe its magically better then it lets on. :plain

736181[/snapback]

And maybe you're a hot chick that's cool underneath that ugly guy with crappy personality facade.

 

:mischief

736182[/snapback]

 

And maybe I am gonna be the guy the does Bruna from behind while your mom tapes it! OOOOOH.

 

Fritz's mom = MILF for those who didn't know. :plain

You didn't even see it.

 

And do you know how I know?

 

Cause you are a fukkin' hermit.

736177[/snapback]

Those are all conclusions I drew from the trailer.

736179[/snapback]

 

I know, cause you didn't go see it. Maybe its magically better then it lets on. :plain

736181[/snapback]

And maybe you're a hot chick that's cool underneath that ugly guy with crappy personality facade.

 

:mischief

736182[/snapback]

 

And maybe I am gonna be the guy the does Bruna from behind while your mom tapes it! OOOOOH.

 

Fritz's mom = MILF for those who didn't know. :plain

736183[/snapback]

You probably got a pretty good chance with Bruna and my mom. I've only talked to Bruna once since Spring Break and my mom has always had a thing for fat white guys.

 

:plain

You didn't even see it.

 

And do you know how I know?

 

Cause you are a fukkin' hermit.

736177[/snapback]

Those are all conclusions I drew from the trailer.

736179[/snapback]

 

I know, cause you didn't go see it. Maybe its magically better then it lets on. :plain

736181[/snapback]

And maybe you're a hot chick that's cool underneath that ugly guy with crappy personality facade.

 

:mischief

736182[/snapback]

 

And maybe I am gonna be the guy the does Bruna from behind while your mom tapes it! OOOOOH.

 

Fritz's mom = MILF for those who didn't know. :plain

736183[/snapback]

You probably got a pretty good chance with Bruna and my mom. I've only talked to Bruna once since Spring Break and my mom has always had a thing for fat white guys.

 

:plain

736184[/snapback]

 

You know I am delicate about my weight. :(

This movie blows for a few reasons:

 

1. The "washing your father's ball" gag is so lame and un-funny

2. I hate the f***ing Red Sox

3. Their curse bulls*** is gay as f***

4. I hate their f***ing bandwagoner-consumeristic-made-for-TV-movie "appeal"

5. Jimmy Fallon sucks

6. Drew Barrymore needs to be clubbed like a baby seal

7. The Farrelly Bros. haven't made anything worth a damn since There's Something about Mary (which wasn't even that good)

8. It's probably one of those movies where all the funny parts (all 2) are given away in the trailer

9. Did I mention I hate the f***ing Red Sox?

10. Did I mention I hate the f***ing bandwagoner Red Sox fans?

736176[/snapback]

 

hot damn, somebody needs to get laid

This movie blows for a few reasons:

 

1. The "washing your father's ball" gag is so lame and un-funny

2. I hate the f***ing Red Sox

3. Their curse bulls*** is gay as f***

4. I hate their f***ing bandwagoner-consumeristic-made-for-TV-movie "appeal"

5. Jimmy Fallon sucks

6. Drew Barrymore needs to be clubbed like a baby seal

7. The Farrelly Bros. haven't made anything worth a damn since There's Something about Mary (which wasn't even that good)

8. It's probably one of those movies where all the funny parts (all 2) are given away in the trailer

9. Did I mention I hate the f***ing Red Sox?

10. Did I mention I hate the f***ing bandwagoner Red Sox fans?

736176[/snapback]

 

hot damn, somebody needs to get laid

736804[/snapback]

 

He won't even ask a girl out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.