How to get Conine in?

Flag Man

As a Niner fan, I don't know how to get him in the lineup.

Certainly not for Enc right now.

And Delgado has value just drawing intentional walks.

And Lowell is healthy and heating up.

Where and how do we get Mr. Marlin some playing time?

736767[/snapback]

we could play him at 1B when we face a left-handed starter, but thats a bit of a stretch

i cant see him getting anything in Rf except for maybe a day game after a night game

Conine can be the new team Mascot.

736775[/snapback]

What a dumb post. No wonder you have so many postings.

For your own mental health (and maybe others) maybe you should shut down for a while. I'm really tired of Members like you who want only to increase their postings. Give me a break and come back when you grow up.

736775[/snapback]

For your own mental health (and maybe others) maybe you should shut down for a while. I'm really tired of Members like you who want only to increase their postings. Give me a break and come back when you grow up.

736790[/snapback]

i hate people like that too

(one more post for me :D )

736775[/snapback]

736790[/snapback]

736793[/snapback]

Yeah...people like that suck...

736775[/snapback]

736790[/snapback]

736793[/snapback]

Yeah...people like that suck...

736795[/snapback]

they really do...

Guest Fritz

Regardless of Admin's efforts, this has become a Children's Chat Room.

736801[/snapback]

Pot. Kettle. Black.

You make an stupid post about putting your favorite player in the lineup even though he'd be supplanting a superior player, yet you complain about people not taking you seriously. Did you think about this topic before you posted it?

Just because I don't like Lo Duca doesn't mean we should get rid of him for Alex Sanchez.

Guest FlummoxedLummox

736775[/snapback]

736790[/snapback]

dude he was just making a joke. maybe in the future you should put a disclaimer up, warning that this is a topic for serious posts only, and that frivolity and light-hearted humor is highly prohibited. come on man, have a little fun.

Guest FlummoxedLummox

Conine will get his ABs eventually. He doesn't need to be in there. It's nice having someone like Conine on the bench in case of an injury or in a clutch PH situation.

736815[/snapback]

Agreed. Conine is a good player but he's in the twillight of his career and Encarnacion is younger player who plays better defense and swings -- potentially -- a bigger bat. Thus far, Encarnacion has exceeded everyone's offensive expectations so Jack has to leave him in. It's a case where there are more qualified people at every position that he plays. That being said, to have someone like Conine to step up when others are fatigued or injured makes the team a lot better. I've heard it said on this board before, good teams need a good bench. Conine definitely gives us a lot of options with our bench -- better and more reliable options than we would have without him.

Regardless of Admin's efforts, this has become a Children's Chat Room.

736801[/snapback]

Pot. Kettle. Black.

You make an stupid post about putting your favorite player in the lineup even though he'd be supplanting a superior player, yet you complain about people not taking you seriously. Did you think about this topic before you posted it?

Just because I don't like Lo Duca doesn't mean we should get rid of him for Alex Sanchez.

736805[/snapback]

I had no problem with his topic. Conine will get his at bats mainly as a pinch hitter and that right now is where we need him. He makes our bench 100x better when he is there.

In regards to posts staying on topic, that never happens here.... :mad