April 20, 200521 yr Once in awhile I will go through members profiles and see what their hobbies are, how old they are etc: But many people dont have anything in their profiles... If there is nothing in your profile I have no idea who you are :headscratch For the people who have nothing in their profile... maybe can you please write something in them :lol Thank You and Have a Nice Day :mischief Type Away :thumbup :banana
April 20, 200521 yr Author Damn I thought this was page 5 of the Fake Chat and Holly was pwning Chin High. 749312[/snapback] :lol
April 20, 200521 yr Were you assimilated by Chin High? 749310[/snapback] A borg reference!!!!! Hoorah.
April 20, 200521 yr my profile is pretty much done, i basicly have it all 749331[/snapback] Paul Lo Duca
April 20, 200521 yr my profile is pretty much done, i basicly have it all 749331[/snapback] Paul Lo Duca
April 20, 200521 yr gotta love the borg. what you planning on doing with this info holly? stalking us or what?
April 20, 200521 yr Author what you planning on doing with this info holly? stalking us or what? 749381[/snapback] :mischief
April 20, 200521 yr HAHA. that loduca quote. if only i'd thought of it first. 749410[/snapback] you KNOW its true :thumbup
April 20, 200521 yr HAHA. that loduca quote. if only i'd thought of it first. 749410[/snapback] you KNOW its true :thumbup 749417[/snapback] yes. i do. i feel the same way. thought it'd have to be in the first half season because you know how people say he gets worn down.
April 20, 200521 yr Im one of those that do! I was just bored one day and filled it all out. I agree, more people need to fill theirs out.
April 20, 200521 yr Im one of those that do! I was just bored one day and filled it all out. I agree, more people need to fill theirs out. 749425[/snapback] dont im me unless i knoe u, or else. *feels threatened*
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.