Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins vs. Rockies, 8:35 (Wednesday)

Featured Replies

Hopefully Al can rebound from his last game. Bet you he's loving the cold right now. :mischief

Luis might be hurt...

 

limped all the way back to the dugout

756650[/snapback]

 

:blink:

 

What? The radio guys havent said anything about it

Luis might be hurt...

 

limped all the way back to the dugout

756650[/snapback]

 

:blink:

 

What? The radio guys havent said anything about it

756659[/snapback]

Oh, he did. Limped after stretching out to reach 1st.

its way too cold to play

756654[/snapback]

Believe me, 44 degrees is nothing... a lot of these guys played in this weather in the minors. The 18 MPH wind will make it feel colder though...

They really should have called this game... its way too cold to play

756654[/snapback]

 

 

I agree. They can still call it. I hope they do. I just hope no one gets hurt.

Luis might be hurt...

 

limped all the way back to the dugout

756650[/snapback]

I noticed he was limping a little bit yesterday(after that pop up bunt)...I'm sure cold weather doesn't help a possible injury

its way too cold to play

756654[/snapback]

Believe me, 44 degrees is nothing... a lot of these guys played in this weather in the minors. The 18 MPH wind will make it feel colder though...

756661[/snapback]

 

Yea

 

Now its 35* *burrr*

below freezing with wind chill

 

:plain

756630[/snapback]

Just like those April games in Portland I used to go to... people thought I was nuts for getting ice cream when it was 25 out... :blink:

756640[/snapback]

Best time to eat ice cream

:lol

 

There is literally NO ONE there in the crowd.

756668[/snapback]

 

:lol

 

I dont blame them for going home/stay home... its 35 degrees...I would rather be by the fire at home :)

The players on both teams look like they just want to get this game over with.

756673[/snapback]

 

:lol

below freezing with wind chill

 

:plain

756630[/snapback]

Just like those April games in Portland I used to go to... people thought I was nuts for getting ice cream when it was 25 out... :blink:

756640[/snapback]

Best time to eat ice cream

756666[/snapback]

It really was... especially with the Sea Dogs biscut: an ice cream sandwich with giant chocolate chip cookies. They were so good, the visiting pitchers in the bullpen would frequently (against the stadium usher's will) trade baseballs to people in exchange for the Sea Dog biscuts!

 

Good times... :(

New guy here, hey everyone. Glad to see they finally start the game. I guess I won't be studying for a while...

New guy here, hey everyone. Glad to see they finally start the game. I guess I won't be studying for a while...

756683[/snapback]

 

Welcome :thumbup

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.