I guess Dolphin fan should be happy

Guest Moneyball

That motherf***er is the biggest f***ing slimeball in the state of Florida. It's his f***ing way or the f***ing highway. This is why I f***ing hate the Dolphins and anything else he owns. I hope the plans has for s*** Stadium spiral out of control and he becomes bankrupt. It would be the ultimate payback.

Like I mention before I think somehow they will find a way to get this deal done there is too much at stake.

I still believe that if they don't get the money from the state that this deal will get done. This is where MLB, especifically Bud Selig, needs to get financially involve to make sure that this deal gets done. MLB needs to be more like the NFL in helping communities built stadiums in the long run both MLB and the community wins. MLB can provide the Marlins and the city of Miami the final 30 million, this can be returne to MLB if Loria ever sells the franchise you know that the value of the Marlins will continue to increase and will increase even more if they get a new stadium. This would be a win win situation for everybody.

I just don't think that MLB will walkway from one the biggest markets in Baseball, especially when it comes to TV market.

Lets be realistic either this deal gets done or the Marlins will leave because the way the deal is structure at Dolphins stadium the Marlins can't survive. So either way Wayne loses his income from the Marlins. Now if MLB or the Marlins knew of another lucrative area to locate the Marlins they would have been gone already if not on the way that is why I still believe that this deal will get done there is too much money at stake.

Like I mention before I think somehow they will find a way to get this deal done there is too much at stake.

I still believe that if they don't get the money from the state that this deal will get done. This is where MLB, especifically Bud Selig, needs to get financially involve to make sure that this deal gets done. MLB needs to be more like the NFL in helping communities built stadiums in the long run both MLB and the community wins. MLB can provide the Marlins and the city of Miami the final 30 million, this can be returne to MLB if Loria ever sells the franchise you know that the value of the Marlins will continue to increase and will increase even more if they get a new stadium. This would be a win win situation for everybody.

I just don't think that MLB will walkway from one the biggest markets in Baseball, especially when it comes to TV market.

Lets be realistic either this deal gets done or the Marlins will leave because the way the deal is structure at Dolphins stadium the Marlins can't survive.? So either way Wayne loses his income from the Marlins.? Now if MLB or the Marlins knew of another lucrative area to locate the Marlins they would have been gone already if not on the way that is why I still believe that this deal will get done there is too much money at stake.

759966[/snapback]

Well, Selig could step up with the extra money so he can collect on the loan from Loria (the money lent to Loria to cover the gap between buying the Marlins/selling the Expos, and if the Marlins move, Loria owes MLB nothing), but the question then becomes how much would MLB kick in, and since this is to my knowledge unprecedented, what would MLB get in return. The Marlins wouldn't own the stadium, and I don't think Loria would give a part of the ownership of the team to MLB...

With there owner about to win in Tally to kill the Marlins' stadium deal. now Dolphin fan can be very happy about having that extra revenue from the Marlins to keep there players with huge bonuses and free agent signings. Its a great time to be a Dolphin fan

759825[/snapback]

First off all, Wayne doesn't need no extra revenue to pay salaries but I do agree Wayne is a hater. I don't think the battle is over yet.

With there owner about to win in Tally to kill the Marlins' stadium deal. now Dolphin fan can be very happy about having that extra revenue from the Marlins to keep there players with huge bonuses and free agent signings. Its a great time to be a Dolphin fan

759825[/snapback]

First off all, Wayne doesn't need no extra revenue to pay salaries but I do agree Wayne is a hater. I don't think the battle is over yet.

763851[/snapback]

hey...scrub wayne is getting money from the state to pay for his stadium..that's y that f***er is screwing the marlins he's taking the state money we need for his f***ing stadium....

759825[/snapback]

Doesn't matter with the extra revenue from the Marlins. NFL has a salary cap for the players, and Wayne has more than enough money to keep people like Nick Saban aboard.

759825[/snapback]

Doesn't matter with the extra revenue from the Marlins. NFL has a salary cap for the players, and Wayne has more than enough money to keep people like Nick Saban aboard.

764223[/snapback]

Wrong.

This is the last year of the union contract with the NFL.

759825[/snapback]

764223[/snapback]

Wrong.

This is the last year of the union contract with the NFL.

764428[/snapback]

also signing bonuses is upfront money which you could work into the salary cap.