Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 5 stadiums you want to go to

Featured Replies

Of the spots I haven't been for baseball:

Safeco

Minute Maid

Petco

Dodger Stadium

RFK (been there for football and soccer, but would like to see it set up for baseball.)

761359[/snapback]

Don't bother.

761370[/snapback]

I know it is nothing spectacular, just the fact that I missed it the last time they played baseball there. I have to see it played there before it is gone once again. The VET was certainly nothing special, but I had to see them play the different sports there too. Just one of those little things to have in your memories. I can honestly say that I watched football games in Yankee Stadium and Shea, but I doubt there are too many on the boards that would find that interesting...but it is for me.

Of the spots I haven't been for baseball:

Safeco

Minute Maid

Petco

Dodger Stadium

RFK (been there for football and soccer, but would like to see it set up? for baseball.)

761359[/snapback]

Don't bother.

761370[/snapback]

I know it is nothing spectacular, just the fact that I missed it the last time they played baseball there. I have to see it played there before it is gone once again. The VET was certainly nothing special, but I had to see them play the different sports there too. Just one of those little things to have in your memories. I can honestly say that I watched football games in Yankee Stadium and Shea, but I doubt there are too many on the boards that would find that interesting...but it is for me.

762581[/snapback]

 

i think thtas pretty cool myself. i cant believe it myself that rfk's being used for baseball.

 

also, you said a little to much about your age by admitting you saw football games at shea and yankee stadium. :mischief

also, you said a little to much about your age by admitting you saw football games at shea and yankee stadium. :mischief

762588[/snapback]

Never had a problem admitting that I'm older than all but a handful on the boards. In fact, many don't realize that Admin is my illegitimate son :mischief2

Fenway Park-Boston Red Sox

Yankee Stadium-New York Yankees

Dodger Stadium- LA Dodgers

Busch Stadium-St. Louis Cards

Ball Park in Arlington (Ameriquest Field)-Texas Rangers I go there all the time great stadium you should all go once. Cleanest Stadium I have ever been to.

the 5 id like to see for the first time (in no order):

 

1. Lambeau Field

2. The Big House (hopefully for my 4 years of college)

3. Doak Campbell

4. Florida Field

5. The Ballpark in Arlington

1. The Big House (I'll be going there 9/3 for NIU vs Michigan go NIU0

2. Cameron Indoor

3. The Swamp

4. Assembly Hall

5. Petco Park

 

Top 5 places I have bee

 

1. Huskie Stadium (NIU, homer pick)

2. Skydome

3. Miller Park

4. Raymond James Stadium

5. Fenway Park

 

Honorable mention: Yankee Stadium, Wrigley Field

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.