Heat/Wizards Prediction: Sweep

FutureGM

I would have been more worried about playing the Bulls, who have a better team than Washington does. However, since the Heat are now going to play their division rivals the Wizards, who I don't think we ever lost to in the regular season this year, I predict that we will have another sweep over them.

GO HEAT!

:thumbup

(Game 1: Sunday afternoon in Miami)

4-0.

Heat.

When a team goal is to make it to the 2nd round, they are gonna get rocked by a team who wants to win it all.

765565[/snapback]

Agreed...they actually gave all of the Wizards players "Second Round" T-shirts. Mostly because no Washington Bullets/Wizards team has made the second round in 23 years.

I also agree that this series will be less competitive than the Nets series, where they really played hard against us, especially Game 3.

i also think the wiz can win a game or 2... not likely 2 but i think they can get atleast 1

765576[/snapback]

Based on what? I think New Jersey was a better team than either the Bulls or the Wizards. After watching the way the Wizards struggled to beat a battered Bulls team, especially on the defensive end, I just don't see how Washington can be competitive against the Heat. The Bulls were able to get to the rim pretty much at will, but just couldn't finish. I don't see Shaq and Wade having the same problem.

Guest Juanky

Tomorrow is a key game (derr, no kidding). If the Wiz come out with the same energy they used to beat the Bulls and keep it close, they could steal one or two when the series shifts back to Washington. However, if the Wiz that played Miami in the regular season comes out and the Heat steamroll them, you can pretty much see Washinton going down for the count.

i also think the wiz can win a game or 2... not likely 2 but i think they can get atleast 1

765576[/snapback]

Based on what? I think New Jersey was a better team than either the Bulls or the Wizards. After watching the way the Wizards struggled to beat a battered Bulls team, especially on the defensive end, I just don't see how Washington can be competitive against the Heat. The Bulls were able to get to the rim pretty much at will, but just couldn't finish. I don't see Shaq and Wade having the same problem.

765650[/snapback]

I think the Wizards have good enough guard play to steal a game or 2. I also think they have decent enough of a mix of big bodies down low (Brenda, Ruffin, Thomas) who won't get completely bullied by Shaq. Just my opinion.

Either way, I really don't care. Heat will win the series.

765576[/snapback]

Based on what?

765650[/snapback]

probability.

a team has to be worse than a 6-1 underdog for each individual game for the odds to actually favor it getting swept in a best-of-7.

i'll bet anyone here that the wiz will take at least one or two games from us.