Cowlishaw is a dumbass

Ice Man

I normally like Cowlishaw, but today he was a moron.

771201[/snapback]

Same here...Michael Smith is my favorite on that show though. And to the person who talked about Tony being a Yankees fan--he is, but sticks up for the Marlins a lot (including today). Last year in July or so people weren't talking about them in the wild-card race and he said something like, "How could everyone forget about the World Champions?!"

woody paige is still the best

771520[/snapback]

OF COURSE THE MARLINS WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFF! THEY HAVE THE PITCHING, THE DEFENSE, AND THE OFFENSE NOW! JACK MCKEON KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING WITH HIS TEAM, AND MARK WILEY HAS DONE A TERRIFIC JOB WITH HIS STAFF!!

Thats how he talks. Loud and to the point. But he can go on....

I like Michael Smith the best and I absolutely hate Mariotti. Paige is "ok".

Michael Smith isn't a homer, he always considers everything, and he's like the only one who always acts like an adult on the show.

Mariotti is so freakan annoying. I disagree with almost all his opinions, whenever he falls back in points he doesn't stop talking until he catches up in points, he distrupts people when they're giving their opinion and attacks them often, and he always acts like a kid who can't freaken shutup so he has to get muted. He should be ashamed of himself that he acts like a freaken 2 year old daily on National Television.

Paige is "ok". You can clearly see his emotions when he speaks, but he really needs to speak in a normal tone. He doesn't always need to scream, we can still hear if he wouldn't. But I guess that's just the way he speaks...

What no one can grasp is although they throw a lot of innings they don't throw a lot of pitches.

771197[/snapback]

I have been the saying the same thing, I think people just look at all the innings that they are throwing and assume that there pitch count is going to be high and that they are being over worked.