Moehler Is Good As New.

Moehler is a gamer, even when he was down in the minors he prved with his strong work ethic that he can make it back and he did, he is a gamer, when he wasn't required to work out with the rest of the guys he still did cause he believed in team excluding the "I", the guy will be this damn good, and will get better mark my words, I have huge praise for guys like him that just want to be that damn good, and the sky is the limit for him, just watch, and keep watching.

Moehler is one of the best surprises of the pitching staff so far. I believe he will continue to have strong outings. He will likely get knocked around a few times, but overall will be a solid 5th starter.

778159[/snapback]

I agree totally. The main goal of a 5th starter is that he can go out there and you don't look at the schedule and feel like most of the time, you're going to drop that game. I'm not feeling too concerned when I see Moehler out there on the mound, and I'm sure the team isn't either.