Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This Is How I Feel

Featured Replies

  • Author

I always check to see if the Braves lost, too. If they did, it makes me feel a whole lot better. :D If they won, it makes me feel a whole lot worse. :(

792873[/snapback]

 

That's funny. I do the same thing. If we lose and so do the Braves, its like I hardly even care about the loss anymore.

I can't say I get angry, I'm not going beat my wife(like Bobby Cox) or scream at the kids, or anything like that. At this point in the season I remind myself there are 4 more months of this to go. It also helps me to remember the 98-99 Marlins that when they won I was surprised, and not expected to win.

Yes a Braves loss makes the Marlins loss much less terrible. And, if the Marlins lose and Braves win -- there's always the hope that the Yankees lose. It doesn't affect the standings as far as the Marlins are concerned, but something about Derek Jeter and A-Rod losing makes me smile :)

About half way through the game when it's ugly and we're playing poorly, I actually hope the other team shows us up so badly that we actually play hard in the next game.

 

Last night was the exception, I actually hope that we have a perfect game thrown against us tonight because that seems to be the only thing left for our offense to struggle through, maybe then Bill Robinson will lose his job.

  • Author

Yes a Braves loss makes the Marlins loss much less terrible. And, if the Marlins lose and Braves win -- there's always the hope that the Yankees lose. It doesn't affect the standings as far as the Marlins are concerned, but something about Derek Jeter and A-Rod losing makes me smile :)

792903[/snapback]

 

Wow, that is exactly how I feel.

can't stand loosing, I am usually in a bad mood all night after a loss and I refuse to watch sportscenter or any sports show after a loss. Then I get over it and hope they win the next day.

I usually look at the calendar and remaining games on the schedule.

792586[/snapback]

 

Yup...look ahead. Can say that about the Marlins and the Sox right now cause both are playing absolutely terribly. At least Boston is losing to a good team...

792592[/snapback]

I dont know if we are watching the right team, but the sox are/were not playing terrible...

I always check to see if the Braves lost, too. If they did, it makes me feel a whole lot better. :D If they won, it makes me feel a whole lot worse. :(

792873[/snapback]

 

That's funny. I do the same thing. If we lose and so do the Braves, its like I hardly even care about the loss anymore.

792878[/snapback]

damn i just checked right now and were behind a game

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.