Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This Is How I Feel

Featured Replies

I want to curl up on the floor and cry. I want to drink endless amounts of beer and watch my 2003 World Series DVD. In fact... I might do that. (Not the crying part). :(

 

How does everyone else cope with the excessive losing?

I seem to get over it seemlessly and look on to the next day until about mid august, If we're in the race

 

Then I act like it's the end of the world

I seem to get over it seemlessly and look on to the next day until about mid august, If we're in the race

 

Then I act like it's the end of the world

792474[/snapback]

ya pretty much the same with me

  • Author

In '97 and '03, I was NUTS during the playoffs. I lose my mind far more than I do now and I must say that I don't handle these early regular season losses very well at all.

I usually get into a big argument with someone if it was a s***ty loss

 

Once that's over, I'm cool

After a Marlins loss I am usually very quiet and I sometimes imagine the team breaking out of a slump and winning all these games in a row. :lol

 

 

I always say... Tomorrow is another day! BRING ON THE GAME!!! :lol

I just look to the next game...That's what I love about sports...if something good happens, I'm thrilled, but if my team loses, I just say 'oh well' and look to tomorrow. I can never get too upset over a game.

I do the same thing that mavierick does, I get pissed off, I get this sinking feeling, then I get pissed off for about 15 min, then I go to sleep thinking of stuff other than baseball.

I usually look at the calendar and remaining games on the schedule.

792586[/snapback]

 

Yup...look ahead. Can say that about the Marlins and the Sox right now cause both are playing absolutely terribly. At least Boston is losing to a good team...

Turn off the TV/radio/computer and take out my frustrations by mowing people down in a good old multiplayer game on the net.

Personally, after a heartbreaking loss I usually get pissed and then like MarlinsFan253 said, watch the WS '03 DVD so I can calm down and remember the good times. THen I go to bed where I dream of finding tons of gold within the craters of Wayne Huizenga's face.

why dont we just ask devil ray fans the way they deal with losing I'm sure they have some pretty good ways too...

I always check to see if the Braves lost, too. If they did, it makes me feel a whole lot better. :D If they won, it makes me feel a whole lot worse. :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.