Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MVP: August 3rd, 2003

Featured Replies

Get over yourselves, boys. He had no right to start the thread without your permision, JC? Give me a break.

I was at the game and then went out with my G/F. I'm not gonna go away from my g/f and go to the computer to start the damn thread, I'm gonna stay on the damn couch with my g/f! You had no right to start the thread yesterday w/o my permission, but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to be mean.

 

I guess we're even. Just let it go. Like I said, it's a game.

how the f*** like ramp said game ended at 9:10 and at 9:18 thread was up... BTW : i ask Admin if i could start it...

Last night I was out with my G/F after the game, and didn't get on the computer to do it.

 

And you're lucky enough that I let you do last nights thread w/o me b***hing at you about it. You had NO right to start the MVP thread that I created. I was nice about it and just said ok, but I could have been mean about it and went off on you. It's just a game.

 

Josh that not right... y u PMing me that ?

People take this thing too seriously.

wait?

 

this isnt for money?

 

:banghead

 

:lol

Pudge07 apparently is stuck on this.

 

Look Pudge07, the next time I win, you can pick for me, OK?

 

 

 

It's called a "Private Messege" for a reason. Because it's private. What you PM someone is supposed to be kept between those two people, not for everyone to see. I'm not going to post your response to what I wrote, because it's supposed to be kept personal.

post it ? cuz i didnt say anything bad or said any bad words.

  • Author

People take this thing too seriously.

Pudge07 apparently is stuck on this.

 

Look Pudge07, the next time I win, you can pick for me, OK?

 

Josh that not right... y u PMing me that ?

 

It's called a "Private Messege" for a reason. Because it's private. What you PM someone is supposed to be kept between those two people, not for everyone to see. I'm not going to post your response to what I wrote, because it's supposed to be kept personal.

  • Author

*yells*

 

post it post it

 

*loses voice*

I won't post it, because because it's PRIVATE. Apparently Pudge07 doesn't know what that means. What Pudge07 did was seriously wrong. You should be suspended for doing something like that. The mian reasoning for PM's is so people with developing conflicts in threads can talk about privately. YOU chose to bring the conversation into the thread. THEN you showed everyone what I wrote to you in a PRIVATE messege, or so I thought anyway.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.