Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MVP: August 3rd, 2003

Featured Replies

Below, post who you predict to be tonights game MVP. After the game, AJHeat100MPH, who won yesterday (Mike Lowell was MVP), will choose who is MVP of tonights game. Whom ever predicted the correct answer will get to choose tommorrow nights game MVP.

 

In the event of a tie, I will flip a coin to see who will be the winner. Each nights winner WILL NOT vote the night after they won, to prevent back-to-back wins and make it funner and fairer. Make your predictions!

 

My Prediction: Mark Redman

ur point ? i chose the MVP not Josh...

oh.... well Lowell still should have been MVP, but Josh should have respected your choice

Everyone in my car on the way home agreed Pudge was the MVP.

 

Lowell 1-4, 3 RBI, 1 R

Rodriguez 3-4, 1 RBI, 1 R

  • Author

oh.... well Lowell still should have been MVP, but Josh should have respected your choice

Everyone who wins this thread and isn't here in time to choose the MVP KNOWS that I choose for them. I usually chose who I think they would have picked, and who I thought was deserving. Pudge07 wasn't here, so I chose.

 

Stop trying to get sympathy from everyone else, Pudge07. It's just a game...

Everyone who wins this thread and isn't here in time to choose the MVP KNOWS that I choose for them. I usually chose who I think they would have picked, and who I thought was deserving. Pudge07 wasn't here, so I chose.

 

Stop trying to get sympathy from everyone else, Pudge07. It's just a game...

:fyou ... u coulda waited last night u didnt put up the post i put it for u... u didnt win u coulda waited a lil while.. i was at game and went to eat..

gotta agree with SC here

 

and Josh, you didnt wait long.... you posted this thread at 9:18

 

the game ended at like 9:10

maybe because you are consistently posting nonsense? :thumbup

gotta agree with SC here

 

and Josh, you didnt wait long.... you posted this thread at 9:18

 

the game ended at like 9:10

thx ramp.. i think it the first time we agree.. y couldnt this happened a lil more often :thumbup

  • Author

:fyou ... u coulda waited last night u didnt put up the post i put it for u... u didnt win u coulda waited a lil while.. i was at game and went to eat..

I was at the game and then went out with my G/F. I'm not gonna go away from my g/f and go to the computer to start the damn thread, I'm gonna stay on the damn couch with my g/f! You had no right to start the thread yesterday w/o my permission, but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to be mean.

 

I guess we're even. Just let it go. Like I said, it's a game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.