July 8, 200521 yr I think the Marlins can win as they are now and win the Wild Card, unless the Nats suddenly slip.
July 8, 200521 yr I think the FO knows what it needs and what it wants and will make the necessary moves in order for this team to win the NL East
July 8, 200521 yr Front Office make a great move and the Marlins win the WildCard. Damn near all 30 teams are interested in making a blockbuster trade for AJ, so we've got a lot of options and Beinfest will pull off some amazing deal.
July 8, 200521 yr I think that Beinfest will pull off another masterpiece and it will help propel the Fish to the NL East championship with help from the collapse of Washington.
July 8, 200521 yr The division is winnable with the team we have now. The Nats are poised to slip and make it a race (first losing series at home since April and in close games, no less) and we're ready to go on a tear soon--two emotional wins, the team is starting to come together.
July 8, 200521 yr Gammons just named the Marlins the No. 1 underachieving team in baseball tonight on either SportsCenter or BBTN.
July 8, 200521 yr Yeah I heard that. Said something about Jack at the end but didn't catch it all. 845648[/snapback] he said that something was wrong in the organization, and it might be McKeon. Anyways, I'll think we'll be one of the better teams the 2nd half since the offense (except Mikey) is heating up, and the bull pen (namely Mota) is starting to dominate games. Plus, Beinfest always makes great deals at the deadline, and I doubt this year will be different (especially if Mikey continues to slump, and Beckett continues to get hurt)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.