Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey everybody

Featured Replies

Just thought I'd let you all know I wasn't dead... I've been extremely busy all summer. How's everybody been? Anything go on while I've been gone?

What is this? Ghost week?

That was pretty cheap Josh

 

And 253, you better believe it's you

  • Author

That was pretty cheap Josh

 

And 253, you better believe it's you

847451[/snapback]

 

C'mon now... you know my style.

 

Spam 'till I die.

 

:plain

  • Author

How's your brother doing? Do you have a poster of him on your wall? :p

847470[/snapback]

 

Hey, gotta promote him anyway I can...

 

He's doing real well, as you can see.

does everyone seem to come back around the same time

 

 

I dont knwo ... I have been away from the boards for a good 6 months and then I come back and everyone seems to make their glorious returns

 

on a side note

 

hello wild card

  • Author

does everyone seem to come back around the same time

 

 

I dont knwo ... I have been away from the boards for a good 6 months and then I come back and everyone seems to make their glorious returns

 

on a side note

 

hello wild card

847587[/snapback]

 

Didn't mean to stel your thunder, but that's what I do.

 

It's me... I HAVE to make an enterance...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.