Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I went to vent and I got Joshed...

Featured Replies

after this horrible weekend I went to vent at the batting cages and actually did quite well....until I looked at my hand and realized I got Joshed...

 

theres a nasty blister dying to burst open...

 

...just thought you'd all like to know that Josh isnt the only one in South Florida getting blistered...

after this horrible weekend I went to vent at the batting cages and actually did quite well....until I looked at my hand and realized I got Joshed...

 

theres a nasty blister dying to burst open...

 

...just thought you'd all like to know that Josh isnt the only one in South Florida getting blistered...

850056[/snapback]

 

good thing you aren't part of the rotation :)

  • Author

oh yeah I do have batting gloves...something went wrong this time though...and I never felt the stupid thing build up...I took the gloves off and bam there it was...funny thing, it has a #21 on it... :p

i thought it was well known.. he said it him self "urinates to toughen before game time"

 

how about giving him a high five? now there where yuou need batting gloves!

from the original ESPN story:

 

Alou says the secret to hitting without batting gloves is to harden your hands and prevent calluses. One of his methods might win someone the prize money on the TV show, "Fear Factor." He urinates on his hands. That's the honest truth. Alou said he isn't sure where he learned this distasteful folk medicine, but it wasn't from his famous father. And it works for Moises.

from the original ESPN story:

 

Alou says the secret to hitting without batting gloves is to harden your hands and prevent calluses. One of his methods might win someone the prize money on the TV show, "Fear Factor." He urinates on his hands. That's the honest truth. Alou said he isn't sure where he learned this distasteful folk medicine, but it wasn't from his famous father. And it works for Moises.

850361[/snapback]

 

 

 

I wonder if Josh has tried that?

offthe field injurys, what a waste. Trust me here, you will want to use a better quality glove. One with not only grip, but padding for the parts of your hand that act up. Find the glove that is as close to yur situation as possible. You will hee a huge difference, trust me.

Get some decent batting gloves. Don't be a cheapass and get the $5 Franklins from Wal-Mart.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.