D-Train in the second half

D-Train got shelled in his last outing and his performance in the ASG wasn't exactly anything to write home about.

Should there be concern for D-Train in the second half?

853966[/snapback]

I wouldn't worry too much. Afterall, he was facing a bunch of All-Stars in the All-Star game and I doubt he was giving it his all. I'm not saying he wasn't trying.

Every pitcher has their ups and downs. I am sure he won't be quite as solid in the second half as he was in the first, but I think he will still do very well.

he is going to end up with 20 wins at least watch and be possible for the Cy if they dont just Hand it to clemens as seeming always :(

Dont take anything into last night. That happens often out there really for all star games. Even so if you noticed he really struck out Texiera. He threw a perfect strike that was called a ball :( So really it should of been out anyways. :shrugs :

he is going to end up with 20 wins at least watch and be possible for the Cy if they dont just Hand it to clemens as seeming always :(

Dont take anything into last night. That happens often out there really for all star games. Even so if you noticed he really struck out Texiera. He threw a perfect strike that was called a ball :( So really it should of been out anyways. :shrugs :

854010[/snapback]

yep. that happens quite often. i hate blaming s*** on umps but if you look at the couple games he had bad ones this year the strikezone was tiny. i specifically remember dontrelle actually looking annoyed (which is not common).

D-Train got shelled in his last outing and his performance in the ASG wasn't exactly anything to write home about.

853966[/snapback]

Yes, I'm worried.

Hopefuly Beckett can pick up and fill the void, cause I think DTrain will be a bit tired during the 2nd half and won't be as stellar

853966[/snapback]

Yes, I'm worried.

Hopefuly Beckett can pick up and fill the void, cause I think DTrain will be a bit tired during the 2nd half and won't be as stellar

854019[/snapback]

exactly... but Im not worried because Teixeira crushed one last night...

just worried to see if he can keep up his stamina and endurance, going at this pace