Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VARGAS IS ON HIS WAY NORTH

Featured Replies

I'd like to propose that we start a news watch team. 5 people constantly look at the MLB Marlins site, 5 people at CNNSI, 5 as CBS Sportsline, 5 at Rotoworld, 5 at ESPN, etc....

854334[/snapback]

Synchronize your clocks and......GO!!

 

"Echo base, this is Rogue 2. I've found them. Repeat, I've them."

don't put too much into this.

 

All you are expecting a blockbuster move and this may be just someone getting injured or Al getting waived

854338[/snapback]

 

I've been thinking that, too. Knowing the way the FO has been operating this season, Messenger or Aguila will be the one sent down, unfortunately.

854345[/snapback]

 

now that would be impressive...Aguila gets called up only to be sent down.

Well I can honestly say that the first and last things I do everyday are check all the news sites and this board. Sometimes, if I can't sleep at night, I turn my computer back on just to come to MB.com. :)

What makes most of you think that a trade has occured, Vargas will start for Leiter or add depth to the pen

I would asume this means Beckett misses his next start.

854351[/snapback]

Yeah, someone mentioned earlier that he is to miss one more start. I don't know if it is credible information, but someone said it. :plain

Well I can honestly say that the first and last things I do everyday are check all the news sites and this board. Sometimes, if I can't sleep at night, I turn my computer back on just to come to MB.com. :)

854350[/snapback]

You and the rest of us nerds. The real test is whether MB.com is set as your homepage. For myself, the answer is not "No".

What makes most of you think that a trade has occured, Vargas will start for Leiter or add depth to the pen

854352[/snapback]

 

well ye of one post.....why would we call up a kid from A ball to add depth to a pen that just had three days to rest and is fully ready!

What makes most of you think that a trade has occured, Vargas will start for Leiter or add depth to the pen

854352[/snapback]

 

 

They aren't calling Vargas up to pitch him in the pen.

I would asume this means Beckett misses his next start.

854351[/snapback]

 

yep. so this is pretty uneventful

 

I don't think Leiter starts another game for the Fish ever

 

so they are calling up Vargas to pitch on Josh's spot

What makes most of you think that a trade has occured, Vargas will start for Leiter or add depth to the pen

854352[/snapback]

I just think that this thread was the lucky thread to become the trade thread. Vargas being called up doesn't have to mean there was a trade, but the conversation spun off in that direction.

I bet that he starts in Becekett's spot, but I can see him staying in the bigs for pen help if his start is sucessful. They brought up kensig for the pen

I bet that he starts in Becekett's spot, but I can see him staying in the bigs for pen help if his start is sucessful. They brought up kensig for the pen

854360[/snapback]

 

Whose becekett? is he related to Cabrrea???

I bet that he starts in Becekett's spot, but I can see him staying in the bigs for pen help if his start is sucessful. They brought up kensig for the pen

854360[/snapback]

 

 

And ruined him forever. They won't do it again.

I bet that he starts in Becekett's spot, but I can see him staying in the bigs for pen help if his start is sucessful. They brought up kensig for the pen

854360[/snapback]

 

Whose becekett? is he related to Cabrrea???

854361[/snapback]

no.. everyone knows that be is the son of the famous Jon Burkett... :whistle

I bet that he starts in Becekett's spot, but I can see him staying in the bigs for pen help if his start is sucessful. They brought up kensig for the pen

854360[/snapback]

 

Whose becekett? is he related to Cabrrea???

854361[/snapback]

"You fools!!! These are not them, these are their STUNT DOUBLES!!!"

Jason Vargas is not currently on the 40 man roster. If he is headed to Florida he must be placed on the 40 man roster and someone must be removed. They can send down Aguila or someone else, but still someone must be taken off the 40 man roster.

 

Am I incorrect?

I bet that he starts in Becekett's spot, but I can see him staying in the bigs for pen help if his start is sucessful. They brought up kensig for the pen

854360[/snapback]

 

Whose becekett? is he related to Cabrrea???

854361[/snapback]

"You fools!!! These are not them, these are their STUNT DOUBLES!!!"

854365[/snapback]

 

I think Lietere needs to get waived so Vagras can pitch more and while we're at it deal encccsrinacion for Gary Sheffilsed

Jason Vargas is not currently on the 40 man roster. If he is headed to Florida he must be placed on the 40 man roster and someone must be removed. They can send down Aguila or someone else, but still someone must be taken off the 40 man roster.

 

Am I incorrect?

854369[/snapback]

Maybe the roster hasn't been updated yet?

I bet that he starts in Becekett's spot, but I can see him staying in the bigs for pen help if his start is sucessful. They brought up kensig for the pen

854360[/snapback]

 

Whose becekett? is he related to Cabrrea???

854361[/snapback]

"You fools!!! These are not them, these are their STUNT DOUBLES!!!"

854365[/snapback]

 

I think Lietere needs to get waived so Vagras can pitch more and while we're at it deal encccsrinacion for Gary Sheffilsed

854370[/snapback]

I think Hermindia needs to get play time. :plain

It has not....but when he is added, someone must be removed. That means someone gets released or traded.

It has not....but when he is added, someone must be removed. That means someone gets released or traded.

854375[/snapback]

 

how about Belisario??? who the heck is that?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.