VARGAS IS ON HIS WAY NORTH

I told you Vargas would be headed to the big leagues....he got called tonight and so advised another player....he is headed to Philadelphia as we speak...there are only about 15 players on the team flight right now so no ideas as to who is not headed to Philly ......and the story continues

Guest Juanky

My heart's torn on this one. I hope his coming up is as a starter, but I don't want them to trade AJ unless we get a King's ransom and then some.

I guess we'll have to wait for news on the rest of the info but I'm not doubting a Vargas appearance.

I told you Vargas would be headed to the big leagues....he got called tonight and so advised another player....he is headed to Philadelphia as we speak...there are only about 15 players on the team flight right now so no ideas as to who is not headed to Philly ......and the story continues

854239[/snapback]

:mischief2 I wonder who was left behind

Guest Moneyball

854239[/snapback]

854255[/snapback]

Hopefully Bill Robinson.

Anyone know if Josh is scheduled to make his next start?

Because if he is and we called up Vargas just to pitch in the pen I'm going to be pissed.

854256[/snapback]

He supposed to miss one more start before coming off the DL, so likely Vargas can take Leiter's turn in the rotation for one start before Beckett returns.

854239[/snapback]

854255[/snapback]

Hopefully Bill Robinson.

854258[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol xInfinity

I hope Vargas doesn't get rocked because that might scar him for life. He has been moving up too quickly. :confused

854263[/snapback]

I disagree that he has been moving up too quickly, up until this point. He deserved to be in AA right now, as was shown by how well he pitched there. Now it's debateable whether or not he's ready for the majors at this point, but until now he hadn't been rushed at any level yet, IMO.