Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VARGAS IS ON HIS WAY NORTH

Featured Replies

Any word on who it was who was left behind?

854290[/snapback]

 

 

 

854309[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

 

 

 

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

 

 

 

POST OF THE YEAR!

Any word on who it was who was left behind?

854290[/snapback]

 

 

 

854309[/snapback]

 

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

PURE GENIUS, MAN. Genius.

Any word on who it was who was left behind?

854290[/snapback]

 

 

 

854309[/snapback]

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Gotta love the MB.com rumor frenzy. :lol

854303[/snapback]

:lol :lol

 

You weren't here for the 2003 trade deadline or, the grandaddy of them all, the Official Vladimir Guerrero Thread. This is nothing :lol

854306[/snapback]

 

or when Dawg31 said Pudge was signed.

 

Everyone laughed their ass of. I was a lurker and not a member yet, but damn that was pretty funny

Any word on who it was who was left behind?

854290[/snapback]

 

 

 

854309[/snapback]

OMGNu?ez's long lost cousin!

Any word on who it was who was left behind?

854290[/snapback]

 

 

 

854309[/snapback]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAAAAAAAA

 

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I'm not finding any news anywhere. Where is the first place it would be posted? Does anyone know the most reliable site?

854319[/snapback]

Either rotoworld or cbs sportsline, I would think.

Someone call Canada and get 253 a truckload of valium.

I'd like to propose that we start a news watch team. 5 people constantly look at the MLB Marlins site, 5 people at CNNSI, 5 as CBS Sportsline, 5 at Rotoworld, 5 at ESPN, etc....

Any word on who it was who was left behind?

854290[/snapback]

 

 

 

854309[/snapback]

I think I found Bill Robinson's long lost son. Courtesy of CitanX.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:o

don't put too much into this.

 

All you are expecting a blockbuster move and this may be just someone getting injured or Al getting waived

Kruk is praising Luis and Alex.....best DP combo in baseball.

Okay, I admit I might be a bit obsessed. It's just that I hate to think about what might be happening when I step away from the Internet. I'd hate to miss some big or little Marlins news when it breaks.

don't put too much into this.

 

All you are expecting a blockbuster move and this may be just someone getting injured or Al getting waived

854338[/snapback]

 

I've been thinking that, too. Knowing the way the FO has been operating this season, Messenger or Aguila will be the one sent down, unfortunately.

Okay, I admit I might be a bit obsessed. It's just that I hate to think about what might be happening when I step away from the Internet. I'd hate to miss some big or little Marlins news when it breaks.

854343[/snapback]

 

that is because you like many on this website are a rarity in florida my friend. You are a true fan :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.