VARGAS IS ON HIS WAY NORTH

Yay! Welcome to the bigs Jason. Show em why you've proven yourself to earn the rise from low A to the Majors!

854273[/snapback]

Thats the first time I've ever seen you say "yay".. :lol

854275[/snapback]

:mischief

There is always a first time for everything...Like a Jason Vargas win in his first game! :whistle

I hope Vargas doesn't get rocked because that might scar him for life.? He has been moving up too quickly. :confused

854263[/snapback]

I disagree that he has been moving up too quickly, up until this point. He deserved to be in AA right now, as was shown by how well he pitched there. Now it's debateable whether or not he's ready for the majors at this point, but until now he hadn't been rushed at any level yet, IMO.

854269[/snapback]

I agree, I thought he was moved along too slow. I thought he should've started the year at Jupiter and moved up to AA early in the season. He pitched over 50 innings at each level until AA. I don't know if it's fair to a kid to expect him to pitch well in the majors after only 19 innings in AA, but we'll see.

Guest markotsay7

what does this say to Johnson considering he's been waiting.

854282[/snapback]

Maybe he's gone...in an Enc trade? Who knows.

Obviously everyone can only speculate, there might not even be a trade, he may just be starting for Al/Josh.

All I can say is, I'm not 100% I like the whole not having a AAA team thing. I'm kinda sick of guys going straight from AA to the bigs. But hey, it works most of the time.

Except with Kensing.

Guest markotsay7

As far as 15 guys being on board...

Remember, 4 of them were in Detroit. That makes 19.

A couple may have been on vacation and may be going by themselves. But probably not 6. Someone's gone...

I'm guessing right now that it's Enc/Johnson and maybe another piece. No clue for what though.

Someone needs to let us know if there was a trade.? NOW!

854288[/snapback]

Ditto.. I NEED to know NOW!! :whistle

854291[/snapback]

I've been looking through other team's forums and searching Google for any possible news on Marlins trades.

854295[/snapback]

Look More.. GO GO GO GO! :lol

I have a feeling that Encar is traded.. :mischief2

Someone needs to let us know if there was a trade.? NOW!

854288[/snapback]

854291[/snapback]

I've been looking through other team's forums and searching Google for any possible news on Marlins trades.

854295[/snapback]

854297[/snapback]

:crying

Guest Juanky

Um, Johnson isn't in the majors because he is struggling and was injured earlier this season. Doesn't necessarily mean he was traded.

I'd bring the guy up with the ERA in the 2's and K'ing batters like it's going out of style over the guy with injury issues and an ERA over 4 anyday and twice on Wednesdays in July.

Guest Juanky

Gotta love the MB.com rumor frenzy. :lol

854303[/snapback]

:lol :lol

You weren't here for the 2003 trade deadline or, the grandaddy of them all, the Official Vladimir Guerrero Thread. This is nothing :lol

Someone needs to let us know if there was a trade. NOW!

854288[/snapback]

854291[/snapback]

854295[/snapback]

854297[/snapback]

I don't Enc is being ttraded by itself. If someone is getting moved, that's AJ. Maybe Enc is part of the AJ package.

Guest FlummoxedLummox

Gotta love the MB.com rumor frenzy. :lol

854303[/snapback]

See: Dawg31's thread breaking the Penny trade to LA.

854304[/snapback]

Oh I remember that one. That was actually the trade season that caused me to join. Until then, I was guesting like a mofo.