Bigbie not in lineup

WildMarlinMan2003

Does he normally play everyday? (Sorry I dont know much about the O's)

865649[/snapback]

He is essentially an everyday player. He would figure to be in the lineup tonight vs. a RHP. BJ Surhoff is playing in his place.

Yes, it raises eyebrows that he isn't in the lineup for a second straight day.

865649[/snapback]

He is essentially an everyday player. He would figure to be in the lineup tonight vs. a RHP. BJ Surhoff is playing in his place.

865654[/snapback]

Maybe, he could have some sort of minor injury.. :confused

Guest Juanky

He probably isn't starting because he hits under .250 against righties, and BJ Surhoff hits them at a near .300 clip.

That's my guess though.

865649[/snapback]

865654[/snapback]

Exactly these peope are clueless.

Guest Juanky

So his .241/.309/.398 in 133 AB vs RHP, with just 12 RBI but 28 K while Surhoff hits .290/.317/.420 in 100 AB can't be the reason?

Darn, we're so stupid. Even though the two have virtually the same amount of ABs vs RHP, it must mean that Bigbie is being dealt.

So his .241/.309/.398 in 133 AB vs RHP, with just 12 RBI but 28 K while Surhoff hits .290/.317/.420 in 100 AB can't be the reason?

Darn, we're so stupid. Even though the two have virtually the same amount of ABs vs RHP, it must mean that Bigbie is being dealt.

865693[/snapback]

Bigbie's lefty/righty numbers have been strange this year and not typical of his career numbers. Stats aside, Bigbie would normally be in the lineup tonight.

I'm not saying it means a trade is 15 minutes away, just saying it raises eyebrows in Baltimore that he is out of the lineup for a second straight day. Take it for what it's worth.

Guest Juanky

Considering Mike Lowell and AJ Burnett are both slotted to play with just twenty minutes to go before the first pitch, I'd say the point on this one goes to the uneducated masses of mb.com who are "clueless"

He probably isn't starting because he hits under .250 against righties, and BJ Surhoff hits them at a near .300 clip.

That's my guess though.

865664[/snapback]

Probably has more to do than anything. We locals haven't heard a peep about any injury. And Julio threw 2 innings last night. And Burnett and Lowell are both in the lineup tonight. It's just Mazzilli juggling the lineup.

That's my guess though.

865664[/snapback]

Probably has more to do than anything. We locals haven't heard a peep about any injury. And Julio threw 2 innings last night. And Burnett and Lowell are both in the lineup tonight. It's just Mazzilli juggling the lineup.

866019[/snapback]

Probably doesnt matter but Bigbie is pinch hitting.