Royals get (2) prospects from Red sox

BOTHFISHFAN

Anyone see the trade involving the royals and red sox.........im upset the red sox get a average 2nd baseman in graffanino.....and the royals get two mid-level prospects (an outfielder and pitcher)...

I dont get it, it the royals got what they received what is the problem with the marlins..........the orioles are offering us BS, personally I dont like Cabrera or Penn, or Julio, or Bigbie......Id rather trade Burnett and Lowell to the tigers and get in return Rondell white, a prospect and Jason Johnson or Bonderman........

Anyone see the trade involving the royals and red sox.........im upset the red sox get a average 2nd baseman in graffanino.....and the royals get two mid-level prospects (an outfielder and pitcher)...

I dont get it, it the royals got what they received what is the problem with the marlins..........the orioles are offering us BS, personally I dont like Cabrera or Penn, or Julio, or Bigbie......Id rather trade Burnett and Lowell to the tigers and get in return Rondell white, Urbina, and Jason Johnson or Bonderman........

865776[/snapback]

urbina is alrady with the phillies. and here is no way that detroit is parting with there #1 pitcher in bonderman