ALL TIME FAVORITE MARLIN?? Conine/Nunez

WildMarlinMan2003

WTF, this poll already is pointless because there are so many other Marlins players you could've picked. And it would've been nice for a nominations thread or something. Instead of getting an arbitrary ruling by you on who gets to be in the top 64.

867285[/snapback]

Thanks for your opinion...I think everyone's favorite position players are in this tournament.

If you don't like it, then don't vote.

I guarantee that your favorites are in this.

wow.

haha, i didn't know you liked making topics this much, WMM.

you do realize this "tournament" would require 63 separate polls of ungratifying spam just to pick our all time favorite position player when it's painfully obvious that we could accomplish the exact same task with a small handful of candidates (duh) and maybe two or three polls, max.

oh, and, sorry, but someone would have to be sniffing paint thinner out of their tuba to think an "arbitrary ruling" of the top 64 wouldn't provide enough candidates to determine our favorite position player.

wow.

haha, i didn't know you liked making topics this much, WMM.

you do realize this "tournament" would require 63 separate polls of ungratifying spam just to pick our all time favorite position player when it's obvious that we could accomplish the exact same task with a small handful of candidates and maybe two or three polls, max.

oh, and, sorry, but someone would have to be sniffing paint thinner out of their tuba to think an "arbitrary ruling" of the top 64 wouldn't provide enough candidates to determine our favorite position player.

867411[/snapback]

LOL Im up for it.

Exactly....you will find your favorites within the 64 slots.

by the way, using google to search everyone's profiles, jeff conine wins in a landslide, easily defeating mike lowell.

/spoiler

nobody else comes within a nanometer.

but hey, i'm up for a nailbiter. i've always wondered if tim raines was more popular than mike lowell.

867482[/snapback]

Thats cool Shaq man, but I doubt Lowell makes the finals. I wouldn't pick him as my 2nd favorite Marlin ever.

We'll see.... :whistle