Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New planet up for sale

Featured Replies

As President of the United States and Space I have decided to sell the tenth planet. This is a revenue producing measure, I expect this venture to cut the national defecit by 75% by the year 2008.

 

I have already received several bids from the Martians and the Ewoks on the moon. If you are interested please enter your bid here.

  • Author

I'll give you 50 cents for it.

883512[/snapback]

 

No dice.

 

The Ewoks are offering some Imperial weapons along with some cash.

 

Ewoks' offer > yours

  • Author

im trying to laugh...i really i am.

 

 

Isn't working.

 

Try again. :)

883526[/snapback]

 

I'm not trying to get you to laugh.

 

I really want to get this planet off the books.

Jesus Christ.

 

:plain!!!!!!!!!!

I heard the 10th planet is loaded with oil and Bibles!!!!!!

883897[/snapback]

Let's not be dissing people's faith.

884723[/snapback]

 

 

 

 

Like, *gasp* my own?

What can I get for two Vulcans and a Klingon woman?

884825[/snapback]

Laura Bush... :mischief

884840[/snapback]

 

I'd rather keep the Klingon... :whistle

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.