Rumors floating around about Delgado

Iowa

Dan Patrick also mentioned that a "big fish" tested positive on his radio show on friday I think it was. Now is that a play on words, or could he be implying something?

892770[/snapback]

He said a "big bird" had been caught a WEEK before Palmeiro was found to have used steroids.. So he knows what hes talking about. I just heard he said another "Big Bird" had been caught, though if he changed it to "Big Fish", that might have me more concerned. This play on words is kind of gay though, he just means a big name player.. all this animal talk is confusing.

Guest Juanky

In all seriousness, when the hell is Placido Polanco going down for roid usage? I mean, look at that head. That must be some deformed genitalia he was making his way out of at birth because my Lord. He's gotta be on the juice!

Guest Juanky

In all seriousness, when the hell is Placido Polanco going down for roid usage? I mean, look at that head. That must be some deformed genitalia he was making his way out of at birth because my Lord. He's gotta be on the juice!

I assume you are being sarcastic.

It's more than his head that leads me to think he's on roids.Honestly, I've seen that head so much, that I'm not even being sarcastic anymore.

And as far as Marlins with roids, if anyone is going to test positive, I'd have to put the odds on Hulk. Don't want to say it, but if there has to be one, he's the most likely.

Can I ask why people who test positive for steroids are still allowed to play before their identity is publically revealed?

I mean, hell, Selig actually sat on the Palmeiro announcement so it didn't overshadow the HOF weekend.

If the intention of testing is to rid the game of tainted records, don't knowingly allow someone to amass stats while they're playing with the aid of a banned substance.

Guest Juanky

How long did it take last time between Dan breaking the rumor and the official announcement? I remember it became official at the beginning of the week.

yea, he said 'big bird' last time with palmeiro. he said 'big fish' this time around. not that it means anything.. just saying. Read into that as much as you want.

892802[/snapback]

I didn't know that he said 'big bird' last time around, but for sure he said 'big fish' this time. That just makes me think more that it was a Marlin. I hope it wasn't, but you almost have to believe that it was. I would almost rather it be Delgado then Cabbs or D-train.

How long did it take last time between Dan breaking the rumor and the official announcement? I remember it became official at the beginning of the week.

892806[/snapback]

He was tested in May, the news went to Selig on Saturday, and he told those in charge to sit on it until Monday.