Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rumors floating around about Delgado

Featured Replies

I heard that he might have tested positive for roids and is in the appeal process.

 

Dont hold me to that though.

 

Its not like I have a conection in MLB. I just heard it.

What are you talking about?

And whatever it is, you better damn well have sources and cites.

For openers.

Dan Patrick also mentioned that a "big fish" tested positive on his radio show on friday I think it was. Now is that a play on words and could he be implying something?

Raffy wasn't on the injured list for an appeal. That makes me seriously doubt your statement. But its not out of the question.

  • Author

Dan Patrick also mentioned that a "big fish" tested positive on his radio show on friday I think it was. Now is that a play on words, or could he be implying something?

892770[/snapback]

He said a "big bird" had been caught a WEEK before Palmeiro was found to have used steroids.. So he knows what hes talking about. I just heard he said another "Big Bird" had been caught, though if he changed it to "Big Fish", that might have me more concerned. This play on words is kind of gay though, he just means a big name player.. all this animal talk is confusing.

I sincerely doubt it's Delgado, but whatever. Can't trust anyone anymore.

Citing other Reds fans is not a "source". :plain

892778[/snapback]

 

 

Did a say I had a source? No actually I said I didnt have a source.

In all seriousness, when the hell is Placido Polanco going down for roid usage? I mean, look at that head. That must be some deformed genitalia he was making his way out of at birth because my Lord. He's gotta be on the juice!

If it is Delgado, it means even worse news for the Marlins. He's already on the DL and then he'd have to serve a 10 game suspension on top of that. That's a lot of games.

In all seriousness, when the hell is Placido Polanco going down for roid usage? I mean, look at that head. That must be some deformed genitalia he was making his way out of at birth because my Lord. He's gotta be on the juice!

I assume you are being sarcastic.

 

It's more than his head that leads me to think he's on roids.Honestly, I've seen that head so much, that I'm not even being sarcastic anymore.

 

And as far as Marlins with roids, if anyone is going to test positive, I'd have to put the odds on Hulk. Don't want to say it, but if there has to be one, he's the most likely.

Can I ask why people who test positive for steroids are still allowed to play before their identity is publically revealed?

 

I mean, hell, Selig actually sat on the Palmeiro announcement so it didn't overshadow the HOF weekend.

 

If the intention of testing is to rid the game of tainted records, don't knowingly allow someone to amass stats while they're playing with the aid of a banned substance.

  • Author

yea, he said 'big bird' last time with palmeiro. he said 'big fish' this time around. not that it means anything.. just saying. Read into that as much as you want.

How long did it take last time between Dan breaking the rumor and the official announcement? I remember it became official at the beginning of the week.

yea, he said 'big bird' last time with palmeiro. he said 'big fish' this time around. not that it means anything.. just saying. Read into that as much as you want.

892802[/snapback]

 

I didn't know that he said 'big bird' last time around, but for sure he said 'big fish' this time. That just makes me think more that it was a Marlin. I hope it wasn't, but you almost have to believe that it was. I would almost rather it be Delgado then Cabbs or D-train.

How long did it take last time between Dan breaking the rumor and the official announcement? I remember it became official at the beginning of the week.

892806[/snapback]

 

He was tested in May, the news went to Selig on Saturday, and he told those in charge to sit on it until Monday.

Then I guess we should expect word later tonight or tomorrow.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.