Marlins vs Rockies---3:05et---at Coors Field

Ramp

Yeah I went up to the Crosley terrace to get seats...and there was nothing available..so I just plunked down the money for the diamond seats. I thought this is the only time I will ever be here..so I just went ahead and spent the money. Anywho, I had a great time..and its a nice city...

893781[/snapback]

How much did that run you? I sat there before in a game against the Blue Jays, but can't remember the price.

893789[/snapback]

200 a piece..so my gf and I plunked down 200 each..so...it was nice..the buffet was awesome.

893795[/snapback]

893798[/snapback]

That must have been great. Whose sigs did you get?

Yeah I went up to the Crosley terrace to get seats...and there was nothing available..so I just plunked down the money for the diamond seats.? I thought this is the only time I will ever be here..so I just went ahead and spent the money.? Anywho, I had a great time..and its a nice city...

893781[/snapback]

How much did that run you? I sat there before in a game against the Blue Jays, but can't remember the price.

893789[/snapback]

200 a piece..so my gf and I plunked down 200 each..so...it was nice..the buffet was awesome.

893795[/snapback]

893798[/snapback]

893801[/snapback]

overall....Cabs, Castillo, Jones, Messenger, Mota, McKeon, Vargas, Burnett, Mecir, Robinson, Villone, Aguila, Alfonseca

Yeah I went up to the Crosley terrace to get seats...and there was nothing available..so I just plunked down the money for the diamond seats. I thought this is the only time I will ever be here..so I just went ahead and spent the money. Anywho, I had a great time..and its a nice city...

893781[/snapback]

893789[/snapback]

893795[/snapback]

893798[/snapback]

893801[/snapback]

overall....Cabs, Castillo, Jones, Messenger, Mota, McKeon, Vargas, Burnett, Mecir, Robinson, Villone, Aguila, Alfonseca

893816[/snapback]

Nice :thumbup :thumbup

Yeah I went up to the Crosley terrace to get seats...and there was nothing available..so I just plunked down the money for the diamond seats.? I thought this is the only time I will ever be here..so I just went ahead and spent the money.? Anywho, I had a great time..and its a nice city...

893781[/snapback]

893789[/snapback]

893795[/snapback]

893798[/snapback]

893801[/snapback]

893816[/snapback]

Nice :thumbup :thumbup

893821[/snapback]

Thank you..I tried.