Marlins vs Rockies---3:05et---at Coors Field

Ramp

That is a daring prediction. I hope you are right. If our current lineup minus Delgado, Enc, and Lo Duca can produce 8 runs, I will be VERY pleased.

893339[/snapback]

not daring. especially at coors field. i dont see why we cant put up 8 runs easily. im expecting ENC to be in one of these games hopefully.

lovely prediction Ramp :thumbup

i dunno that assist the other day was quite impressive and nothing closely related to the way a little leaguer plays. give the kid some time this is the first time he is getting semi consistent playing time. i expect a big game from him today since he has gotten a few games under his belt

Oh, trust me...Id love to see Aguila do well, he seems liek a good kid, paying his dues on the bench, etc.

I just dont think he has the tools needed to be an every day player at all. His hitting has shown NO SIGNS of improving. And dont use the lack of PT approach, he takes BP every day, he isnt improving.

Yes, he can play the outfield, but I dont want that from a starting RF. I want a bat. Hell, Miggy is awful in left, hes a bad, slow defender really, but he is the BEST player in LF in baseball.

Ency cant come back soon enough. Ugh, I still believe Im typing that.

Oh, trust me...Id love to see Aguila do well, he seems liek a good kid, paying his dues on the bench, etc.

I just dont think he has the tools needed to be an every day player at all. His hitting has shown NO SIGNS of improving. And dont use the lack of PT approach, he takes BP every day, he isnt improving.

Yes, he can play the outfield, but I dont want that from a starting RF. I want a bat. Hell, Miggy is awful in left, hes a bad, slow defender really, but he is the BEST player in LF in baseball.

Ency cant come back soon enough. Ugh, I still believe Im typing that.

893699[/snapback]

true i gotcha. i just think we are looking at aguila in a way to small sample size of what he can do.