Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins vs Rockies---3:05et---at Coors Field

Featured Replies

Ramp's Prediction: Marlins win 8-1 behind a Jeff Conine homerun

That is a daring prediction. I hope you are right. If our current lineup minus Delgado, Enc, and Lo Duca can produce 8 runs, I will be VERY pleased.

That is a daring prediction. I hope you are right. If our current lineup minus Delgado, Enc, and Lo Duca can produce 8 runs, I will be VERY pleased.

893339[/snapback]

 

not daring. especially at coors field. i dont see why we cant put up 8 runs easily. im expecting ENC to be in one of these games hopefully.

 

lovely prediction Ramp :thumbup

Lineup same as yesterday. Lowell batting 5th makes gives me nausea.

893675[/snapback]

 

dont let it. lets see if he can step it up today

Jeez...Aguila, Treanor, Niner.....we are really hurting.

 

Id love to get Ency back, I NEVER thought Id ever say that...

 

I just think Aguila plays like a little leaguer.

i dunno that assist the other day was quite impressive and nothing closely related to the way a little leaguer plays. give the kid some time this is the first time he is getting semi consistent playing time. i expect a big game from him today since he has gotten a few games under his belt

Oh, trust me...Id love to see Aguila do well, he seems liek a good kid, paying his dues on the bench, etc.

 

I just dont think he has the tools needed to be an every day player at all. His hitting has shown NO SIGNS of improving. And dont use the lack of PT approach, he takes BP every day, he isnt improving.

 

Yes, he can play the outfield, but I dont want that from a starting RF. I want a bat. Hell, Miggy is awful in left, hes a bad, slow defender really, but he is the BEST player in LF in baseball.

 

Ency cant come back soon enough. Ugh, I still believe Im typing that.

Oh, trust me...Id love to see Aguila do well, he seems liek a good kid, paying his dues on the bench, etc.

 

I just dont think he has the tools needed to be an every day player at all. His hitting has shown NO SIGNS of improving. And dont use the lack of PT approach, he takes BP every day, he isnt improving.

 

Yes, he can play the outfield, but I dont want that from a starting RF. I want a bat. Hell, Miggy is awful in left, hes a bad, slow defender really, but he is the BEST player in LF in baseball.

 

Ency cant come back soon enough. Ugh, I still believe Im typing that.

893699[/snapback]

 

true i gotcha. i just think we are looking at aguila in a way to small sample size of what he can do.

I cant wait to watch Game 2 (Its shown on mlb.tv). I swear its going to be the highest scoring game ever.

I never knew what happened to Enc. Someone fill me in?

893704[/snapback]

 

he has a sore wrist.

893713[/snapback]

Boo hoo. Get your ass in the lineup. :peepwall

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.