Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FOX may have added Marlins-Cubs game

Featured Replies

Saturday, August 27, 2005 at 1:20 PM

 

The Marlins will be on FOX as one of the Saturday Game of the Week telecasts it seems. Nothing out from FOX yet though, but MLB.com says so.

 

Tommy Hutton will be in the booth. WSVN, WFLX, WFTX and WFLD will have the game.

  • Author

They were advertising it yesterday as the main game during the Sox-Yanks game.

910732[/snapback]

This would be the 4th telecast of the Marlins on FOX this season, at least one more game is scheduled. More games may be added on Saturdays by FOX.

They were advertising it yesterday as the main game during the Sox-Yanks game.

910732[/snapback]

Good, so that means it appears FOX has dropped the Twins-Rangers game. This would be the 4th telecast of the Marlins on FOX this season, at least one more game is scheduled. More games may be added on Saturdays by FOX.

910735[/snapback]

I just hope that they will show it here, so I won't be SOL on another Saturday due to MLB.tv procedures.

  • Author

Well, are you in Gainesville? I can't see why WOGX/WOFL would decide not to air this game. But those 2 never fail to amaze me with their anti-Marlins actions.

Well, are you in Gainesville? I can't see why WOGX/WOFL would decide not to air this game. But those 2 never fail to amaze me with their anti-Marlins actions.

910738[/snapback]

Salt Lake City, Utah

  • Author

Of course not. Is there a reason?

910745[/snapback]

Actually, maybe they will. They will have the early game that day starting at 11-ish Mountain time.

 

That would be either the Cards-Nats, Fish-Cubs, or Twins-Rangers game.

Saturday, August 27, 2005 at 1:20 PM

 

The Marlins will be on FOX as one of the Saturday Game of the Week telecasts it seems. Nothing out from FOX yet though, but MLB.com says so.

 

Tommy Hutton will be in the booth. WSVN, WFLX, WFTX and WFLD will have the game.

910727[/snapback]

A little slow on this one, Cape. May have added the game? They moved the game time from 4 to 1 a couple of weeks ago and FOX has been advertising it as their main game for about two weeks.

Where is that link to show which markets it will be televised in?

910994[/snapback]

Try using zap2it.com

 

 

Good to see T-Hut getting to go national again :thumbup

if fox in orlando does not show this game, this will be the 4th fish game this season they have not showed.

 

but teams they LOVE to show on fox here are:

 

Braves,mets,yanks,sox,cubs.

 

i think EVERY fox sat game this year has showed one of those teams...

 

:plain

Tommy Hutton will be working with the best play by play man in the biz on Fox Saturday Baseball. Thom Brennamen and Tommy Hutton. Sounds good, even though I won't get to see it.

These non-televised games are getting ridiculous. No T.V. Wednesday or Thursday? What the hell?

I'm sure FOX in Tampa will show something else. They skipped the last three games so why not this one too. They seem to show only three teams the Yankees, Braves and Cubs--so there may be a slim chance. The worst is being subjected to a Cubs-Braves game :banghead When would I ever have a chance to see either of those two teams play on TV, Oh yeah just about every day.

These non-televised games are getting ridiculous. No T.V. Wednesday or Thursday? What the hell?

911512[/snapback]

 

I think Sun Sports will carry Wednesday's game.

These non-televised games are getting ridiculous. No T.V. Wednesday or Thursday? What the hell?

911512[/snapback]

 

I think Sun Sports will carry Wednesday's game.

912789[/snapback]

Id say theres about 0.01% chance of that if they havent announced it by now. They usually announce that about 2-3 weeks in advance.

These non-televised games are getting ridiculous. No T.V. Wednesday or Thursday? What the hell?

911512[/snapback]

 

I think Sun Sports will carry Wednesday's game.

912789[/snapback]

Id say theres about 0.01% chance of that if they havent announced it by now. They usually announce that about 2-3 weeks in advance.

912912[/snapback]

 

I swear I read it in the Sun Sentinel either Sunday or Yesterday.

These non-televised games are getting ridiculous. No T.V. Wednesday or Thursday? What the hell?

911512[/snapback]

 

I think Sun Sports will carry Wednesday's game.

912789[/snapback]

Id say theres about 0.01% chance of that if they havent announced it by now. They usually announce that about 2-3 weeks in advance.

912912[/snapback]

 

I swear I read it in the Sun Sentinel either Sunday or Yesterday.

912971[/snapback]

Sun Sports has added the Wednesday, Septmber 7 game if thats what youre thinking of.

These non-televised games are getting ridiculous. No T.V. Wednesday or Thursday? What the hell?

911512[/snapback]

 

I think Sun Sports will carry Wednesday's game.

912789[/snapback]

Id say theres about 0.01% chance of that if they havent announced it by now. They usually announce that about 2-3 weeks in advance.

912912[/snapback]

 

I swear I read it in the Sun Sentinel either Sunday or Yesterday.

912971[/snapback]

Sun Sports has added the Wednesday, Septmber 7 game if thats what youre thinking of.

912981[/snapback]

 

 

I think you're right. My bad.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.