Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins vs Phillies---1:35---at CBP

Featured Replies

"One pitch, one swing and they're booing already."

 

Stupid Phil fans.

940327[/snapback]

 

Imagine if AJ pitched there :lol Yikes

another field goal for the fins....6-0 good guys

940332[/snapback]

No way :o

 

Inning ova. :)

another field goal for the fins....6-0 good guys

940332[/snapback]

 

No offense, but who cares? I love the Marlins and we're in a pennant race. I don't want to hear bout the Fins.

another field goal for the fins....6-0 good guys

940332[/snapback]

 

No offense, but who cares? I love the Marlins and we're in a pennant race. I don't want to hear bout the Fins.

940338[/snapback]

 

I do care more about the Marlins, but I do care about the Fins. is not a bad idea to have updates once in a while, that way I don't have to go back and forth

another field goal for the fins....6-0 good guys

940332[/snapback]

 

No offense, but who cares? I love the Marlins and we're in a pennant race. I don't want to hear bout the Fins.

940338[/snapback]

 

eh...well...i love both teams...so im goin to continue to update because miami teams are my pride and joy

"One pitch, one swing and they're booing already."

 

Stupid Phil fans.

940327[/snapback]

 

Imagine if AJ pitched there :lol Yikes

940333[/snapback]

 

:lol :lol He would complain about the fans and how mean they are. :plain Personally, I don't think AJ would do well in a large and intense market like NY and Philly. He'll get murdered in the press for skipping out on interviews after a bad loss.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.