Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins vs Astros---8:05---at the Juicebox

Featured Replies

4-2 Braves Andruw doubles

943872[/snapback]

 

:notworthy

Ok, its time for:

 

 

 

 

 

 

So I was playing softball last Wednsday in a tournament and dove for a ball and landed aukwardly on my shoulder. It has hurt since then so I finally went to have it looked at today. The chiropractor told me as of right now he's calling it tendonitis but also thinks my rotator cuff could be torn. If I come back in a week and its no better, he's sending me to an orthopedist to see if thats the case. This really sucks, although on the bright side it is my left shoulder and I am thankfully right handed(so barring anything major like a tear I can still focus on getting in shape and working on fundamentals to play baseball at the college level). This is the second injury I've incurred by diving for ground balls, the first one was when I was a freshman in highschool, starting my first varsity game and trying to impress, and landing aukwardly on my hip...now I have a tumor(non-cancerous, just a bunch of cells clustered together) on my hip that hurts all the dang time. I should really have that cut off. The tumor has been there 6 years though so I've learned to live with it, my shoulder however...I need it better so I can try to make a college team. Weird thing is I am ususally good at getting to balls that are out of my immediate range that way, since I've played 2B my whole life and have dove for hard grounders more times than I can count.

943858[/snapback]

 

This is the Marlins game threads. Most of us don't care at all.

WOO! Beckett :notworthy

NOOO! :(

 

Double

maybe its just me...but the picture of burke on gameday makes him look like his adams apple is as big as his forehead

Come on Josh :nailbite

OH YEAH!!! :banana

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.