Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins finish last in the East and under .500?

Featured Replies

We have to win 2 of 4 to have a winning record. Not sure it will happen with the way the guys are playing. The Braves seem to have our number right now.

Simply tragic.

 

From being 1.5 games up in the WC with the opportunity to putting the hammer to everyone else to this current situation looking up at everybody else. Marlins may very will finish last at this rate (although somebody's sure to post that "we'll sweep the Braves" because they'll be resting players).

 

At this point, I don't care about finishing in 4th or last place. I just want a simple 2 more wins to guarantee a winning record for the 3rd year in a row. Pathetic goals for a team that was picked by many to dethrone the Braves.

 

Or maybe the standings in the paper are a typo and our record is where it should be at 90-68 in a dead heat with ATL and not 80-78 and bailing out water on this sinking ship.

 

C'mon Marlins, it's only 2 more wins! Do it!

  • Author

Yeah, as much as I'd like some good upcoming draft picks, I would like to see an over .500 season... maybe finish up with a win and end on a good note... I just realized that the Fish have lost 10 out of their last 12... ouch... That lost in the 9th to the Phillies really was the turning point of the season... damn shame

I was at the game last night - it's almost unbelievable how deflated this team is. I really can't see where we're going to get two more wins from...

OMG just believe and we'll win. We've played like punks against the NL East all year, but something will magically change and we'll suddenly sweep everyone even though this team is absolutely gutless.

 

:plain

At least .500, please :D . I would also prefer them not to finish behind the Muts either if at all possible. The way they've played these last 5 I not sure they can win another game.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.