Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dolphins Trade Feeley

Featured Replies

The Dolphins traded third-string quarterback and former starter A.J. Feeley to San

Diego on Tuesday.

The Dolphins received a draft pick and Chargers third-string quarterback Cleo Lemon.

The Dolphins will swallow $1.8 million in salary cap as part of the trade, absorbing

much of the $3 million the team was under the cap for this season.

The Dolphins had acquired Feeley from Philadelphia in March of 2004.

Gus Frerotte is the Dolphins' starter with Sage Rosenfels his backup.

 

 

Source: Miami Herald (Registration required)

trade makes sense frees up cap room for next year....... and lemon is gonna be the dan marino.... hahhahaha

I was kind of wondering why SD traded for a QB as well. And after watching Jim Rome Is Burning just now I am wondering why the Baltimore Ravens have a marching band and if they are the only team in the NFL that has such a thing.

I was kind of wondering why SD traded for a QB as well. And after watching Jim Rome Is Burning just now I am wondering why the Baltimore Ravens have a marching band and if they are the only team in the NFL that has such a thing.

 

 

The Redskins have a band too....

Wow freaky. But I still am not getting this from the Chargers point of view, are they planning on letting Brees go and wanting to have a what could be capable backup to Rivers? Or the other way around, trade Rivers and have a competent backup for Brees?

Most likely since the awakening Brees had last season, he is still young, and Rivers is being paid alot of money to sit on the bench. Cant throw Rivers out there not knowing what he can do, now that the Chargers are good they cant take that risk.

yep .. one of the big name, big $$ backups is gone

 

also, the seahawks have a marching band as well

cheifs have a band also....

 

 

 

I had a train of thought then I saw your pictures of those girls and I forgot what it is.. :blink:

 

this opens them up to trade rivers come draft time. It gives them a younger developement player in feely that has potential (he does have potential, just not in our system).

Maybe I heard him wrong, but John Clayton said the Dolphins gave up a 7th round pick to make this trade happen, and he didn't mention a pick coming in return.

Maybe I heard him wrong, but John Clayton said the Dolphins gave up a 7th round pick to make this trade happen, and he didn't mention a pick coming in return.

Not really a big deal...Phins already had 3 with two of them coming from trades from guys they picked up off of waivers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.