Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WS game # 4, White Sox @ Astros game thread

Featured Replies

The only good thing about this is the Cubs fans steaming....

Biggio was on deck.I thought for sure he'd get a shot.

 

Ah well, anyone else notice that they didn't seem to be as overwhelmingly excited as Florida in '03 :mischief

White Sox Fans (If there are any here?):

 

Congrats on a fabulous year. It was nice seeing Houston get swept & Lidge get lit up after Houston took the NLCS. I couldnt be any happier for the White Sox and the city of Chicago though. The best team in Chi.. baseball (Hah, was gonna say Chicago!)..

 

See ya in interleague play next year :) :) :)

Well I'm happy to declare that the Marlins are STILL the last NL team to win a World Series game.

Well I'm happy to declare that the Marlins are STILL the last NL team to win a World Series game.

 

In fact, since '97, only one other NL team has won (Arizona)

Where is Craig these days? You know he's going nuts right now.

 

 

Yea where is Craig??? Right now he is giddy for sure.

 

The funny thing is, the Astros could have swept this series just as easily.

Where is Craig these days? You know he's going nuts right now.

 

 

Yea where is Craig??? Right now he is giddy for sure.

 

The funny thing is, the Astros could have swept this series just as easily.

 

 

O i'm sure we will hear from him soon enough

OMG did you see Podsedniks wife??

 

Isnt he with Lisa Dergan?

 

- Your Resident Babe Aficionado.

OMG did you see Podsedniks wife??

 

Isnt he with Lisa Dergan?

 

- Your Resident Babe Aficionado.

 

Nice call!

 

 

Do a google image search on her while you are alone.

 

 

:mischief

Actually I know where Craig is, I can see it in my head...

 

He is dancing around in his tighty whities with a Sam Adams in each hand pouring it all over himself with Any Way You Want It by Journey turned up as loud as it will go and screaming every word

Actually I know where Craig is, I can see it in my head...

 

He is dancing around in his tighty whities with a Sam Adams in each hand pouring it all over himself with Any Way You Want It by Journey turned up as loud as it will go and screaming every word

 

 

Do you have to post something stupid in every thread?

Sorry, I'm late (no power at home... thanks, Wilma).

 

But... wooo, GO SOUTH SIDE! 2005 World Series Champs!

 

How sweet it is. :bandit

I guess they both have bad aim...

 

No cheek?

 

 

 

:lol :lol Is that his son?

Ya it is. Still a funny picture.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.