For everyone criticizing Loria/Beinfest

Accord

Trading two of our best players (Delgado, Beckett) for prospects that may or may not pan out doesn't interest me. Especially if we're getting marginal/sub-par SP prospects or a guy that can't hit away from his home park.

Guest Moneyball

"Florida is being very aggressive, trying to beat everyone into the market," a GM for another team said. "Once again, they are being very creative."

:thumbup

OMG, if a GM of another team said it it must be true. OMGOMGOMG

It was probably Bowden.

Look, the kids on the short bus to school are creative too, doesn't mean anything...

:lol :lol :lol

This really means SH!T to me to be honest! I mean im not critizing Loria nor Admin... You have to do what you have to do! I will still be at Dolphins stadium to see them play..

I think they are trying to get the best ppl back possible, which simply means if teams wont give in, then those teams are SCREWED!

As long as they keep demanding top prospects from other teams that actually fill a need on our team I'm willing to keep an open mind.

Trading Beckett for a 3rd baseman when we are already looking to move Cabrera there permanently makes little sense. Trading for a top rated SS prospect makes a lot more sense.

The same people that moaned about Dempster, Floyd, Clement, Preston Wilson and CJ being traded away are moaning again.

If Loria believes this team needs to be reshaped for whatever reason (bad chemistry or need to slash payroll) it is his decision. It's his money and it's his team's fans not attending games.

The team will be different. Just about the entire coaching staff will be different. Why don't we wait to see the end result? Beinfest has been put on a mission and there is no one better imo to seak out the best trades and to put together the best possible team with the budget he is given.

Guest Moneyball

i got the feeling next season is going to be very hurtful to watch......

Couldn't be any more painful than this season. Getting punched in the stomach over and over again was so fun.

:notworthy

ill take anything to cheer me up regarding the Marlins pathetic offseason at this point.

Dont count on the dolphins to cheer you up...

:lol :notworthy

DAMN DOLPHINS HAVING GOOD ATTENDANCE AND AN OWNER THAT INVESTS IN THE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN DOLPHINS HAVING GOOD ATTENDANCE AND AN OWNER THAT INVESTS IN THE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

Yeaaaa REAL GOOD OWNER THAT F*CKED US OVER! The only reason why he invests his because he knows that if they go 0-17 he still going to make money from the satdium... Something the marlins cant do cause of HIM!

ill take anything to cheer me up regarding the Marlins pathetic offseason at this point.

Dont count on the dolphins to cheer you up... yeah at least i know certain players will be back next year.

and :p @ Rachel you phins hater :lol

True... Lets not hope Ricky runs off again, because then the sports world in MIAMI would really be screwed up!!

Yeaaaa REAL GOOD OWNER THAT F*CKED US OVER! The only reason why he invests his because he knows that if they go 0-17 he still going to make money from the satdium... Something the marlins cant do cause of HIM!

He invests in the team because people care about the Dolphins and they make him money. People don't care about the team (read: attendance sucks) thus, he didn't care. That crappy attendance is why we don't have a stadium and we're looking to trade our best players.

He invests in the team because people care about the Dolphins and they make him money. People don't care about the team (read: attendance sucks) thus, he didn't care. That crappy attendance is why we don't have a stadium and we're looking to trade our best players.

The reason why we dont have a stadium is because the damn state doesnt want pinch a single penny... But they gae tons to Wayne!! Loria to me has been very honest about the stadium and out of any owner is the most content in trying to get one! I mean if we had a stadium none of this trading players would be happening... What team loses money in the same yr. they win the World Series?? Sure is hell aint the Red or White SOX! you expect Loria to pay for a contending team if he gets no money in return?? I wouldnt...

Look, the kids on the short bus to school are creative too, doesn't mean anything...

Seriously, you can be as creative as you want but how do you find another Beckett? They made some pretty creative moves in the past that didn't seem too good at first glance but this is different. Beckett is seriously gifted and still young with a strong mental make-up that is extremely uncommon. There is no over-hyping what he did in '03 -- it was one of the most extraordinary postseason performances ever. Certainly the most impressive and dominating I've ever seen. As someone else has pointed out he even seems to have matured over the past year. Who is worth trading Beckett for? You can't replace him regardless of what you get in return.