florida fans happy

Marlins Rule_Yankees suck

no not the marlins fans but by other team florida fans it drive me nuts to listen to sports radio and hear all the florida fans of other teams laughing saying we suck and they always go why does ur attendance suck duh its cuz people like u live here i don't mind the fans from other team that live where there so called home team is but it drives me nuts to listen to these guys living here happy that we might not have a team here any more

His post might be a bit convoluted...but his premise is correct.

The demise of the Marlins is directly a result of all the so-called Floridians who support other teams. For every Marlin fan I know I know two others who support the Yankees, Braves, Red Sox, Mets, Phillies, Cubs, etc., etc.

It really is a shame.

I know a number of die-hard Dolphins fans who could care less about the Marlins.

pathetic...

:banghead

The demise of the Marlins is directly a result of all the so-called Floridians who support other teams. For every Marlin fan I know I know two others who support the Yankees, Braves, Red Sox, Mets, Phillies, Cubs, etc., etc.

It really is a shame.

I know a number of die-hard Dolphins fans who could care less about the Marlins.

pathetic...

And that's exactly why there is no stadium in South Fla. and probably never will be.

:blink:

It really is a shame.

pathetic...

And that's exactly why there is no stadium in South Fla. and probably never will be.

:blink:

Amen!

Not to mention we are the only major market with two basketball/hockey arenas. Huizenga & Arison certainly didn't do the marlins any favors.