French Military Rifle on eBay...

Accord

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

French jokes. Too bad there's no America without French help. Oh, wait, we only hate on the French because they were right about this administrations hastily getting into wars.

Meh.

Get off your high horse on this one. Just some guys having fun.

Although I've seen those a lot, I still get a little laugh out of them.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

French jokes. Too bad there's no America without French help. Oh, wait, we only hate on the French because they were right about this administrations hastily getting into wars.

Meh.

Yeah, classic material right there. France didn't want to get involved in our little wars so we villified them.

And typical idiots fell for the propaganda machine and still hold grudges. It's so fun to be ignorant.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And the French would speaking German right now if not for America.

If history has to be made the soverign in this whole process, they should be as respectful of us as you profess we need to be of them.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If history has to be made the soverign in this whole process, they should be as respectful as us as you profess we need to be of them.

How so? Explain. I'd be interested to hear how they're the bad guys.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If history has to be made the soverign in this whole process, they should be as respectful as us as you profess we need to be of them.

Your comment suggested that anyone making fun of the French because "they were right about this administration..." should be ashamed of ourselves because we owe our country's existence to the French.

Well, by that same standard, the French should not belittle hasty military action on the part of the U.S. because American military involvement saved France from German control.

Surely if the American Revolution is relevant here, then World War II is relevant as well.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're comment suggested that anyone making fun of the French because "they were right about this administration..." should be ashamed of ourselves because we owe our country's existence to the French.

Well, by that same standard, the French should not belittle hasty military action on the part of the U.S. because American military involvement saved France from German involvement.

Surely if the American Revolution is relevant here, then World War II is relevant as well.

I never said should be ashamed. I said they were ignorant.

And comparing the World War II to the American Revolution is just plain stupid. The French didn't have to help us at all. They offered their help. Meanwhile they were invaded by Germany. We only helped them out anyways after Pearl Harbor. Not because we had to out of the goodness of our hearts.

And French jokes are old and tired and show just how stupid people are. Falling for that crap and believing them to be the bad guys because they wanted nothing to do with our war and wanted to mind their own business.

Nice try with the analogys, though. Clearly not the same.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Meh.

Yeah, classic material right there. France didn't want to get involved in our little wars so we villified them.

And typical idiots fell for the propaganda machine and still hold grudges. It's so fun to be ignorant.

I'm laughing at the point that this may be directed towards me. If so, wow, you are such an internet bully! YAY!

Anyways, seriously, don't take so much offense to stuff like this and try to put down others.

I understand your points and believe in a majority of them, but no reason to put down others intelligence on this board for something so little.

Thanks for making the off-topic forum a place for political banter.

No problem.

So I guess we can't discuss or criticize anything without your say so, huh?

I just didnt realize when the off-topic forum became something other then a place for stuff not already with a forum of its own, like political talk has. Some people come into off-topic threads for what they were intended to be, not what they get warped into because someone has to rant their personal political opinions.

Thanks for making the off-topic forum a place for political banter.

No problem.

So I guess we can't discuss or criticize anything without your say so, huh?

I just didnt realize when the off-topic forum became something other then a place for stuff not already with a forum of its own, like political talk has. Some people come into off-topic threads for what they were intended to be, not what they get warped into because someone has to rant their personal political opinions.

It's a f***ing opinion, man. Grow the f*** up. Jesus Christ, we can't talk on this level because there's another forum? Goddamn, you've got some serious problems. I say one or two things political OUTSIDE the political forum in a thread with two or three lame POLITICAL jokes and you have to come in and dicktate what you think I should or should not do?

Thanks, but no.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're comment suggested that anyone making fun of the French because "they were right about this administration..." should be ashamed of ourselves because we owe our country's existence to the French.

Well, by that same standard, the French should not belittle hasty military action on the part of the U.S. because American military involvement saved France from German involvement.

I never said should be ashamed. I said they were ignorant.

And comparing the World War II to the American Revolution is just plain stupid. The French didn't have to help us at all. They offered their help. Meanwhile they were invaded by Germany. We only helped them out anyways after Pearl Harbor. Not because we had to out of the goodness of our hearts.

And French jokes are old and tired and show just how stupid people are. Falling for that crap and believing them to be the bad guys because they wanted nothing to do with our war and wanted to mind their own business.

Nice try with the analogys, though. Clearly not the same.

Look man, holding a debt for something over 200 years old is plain stupid. The French did have to involve themselves for the same reason we had to involve ourselves in World War II, the fear of the over expansion of a world power jeopardizing your best interests.

The French held major interests in Canda and present day Louisiana which is bordered by (drum roll please) the former British colonies. There were border disputes, minor battles (of course not on the scale of Pearl Harbor, but that's simply because planes weren't available for warfare yet) and a French fear of British take-over. You don't think there was the slightest bit of "addition by subtraction" as far as the French were concerned? You know, weaken a threat to your colonial holding?

Of course they're not point for point identical, but they're certainly relevant enough; especially with the precedent you so wonderfully set by making the American revolution incredibly relevant to a French joke.

Typical angry liberal mentality to take any political situation and turn it into why the administration sucks, lighten up.

"France has neither winter nor summer nor morals. Apart from these drawbacks it is a fine country. France has usually been governed by prostitutes." Mark Twain.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton.

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion." Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld.

"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about it." Marge Simpson

"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure" Jacques Chirac, President of France

"As far as France is concerned, you're right." Rush Limbaugh,

"The only time France wants us to go to war is when the German Army is sitting in Paris sipping coffee." Regis Philbin.

"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better, on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whisky I don't know." P.J O'Rourke (1989).

"You know, the French remind me a little bit of an aging actress of the 1940s who was still trying to dine out on her looks but doesn't have the face for it." John McCain, U.S. Senator from Arizona.

"You know why the French don't want to bomb Saddam Hussein? Because he hates America, he loves mistresses and wears a beret. He is French, people." Conan O'Brien

"I don't know why people are surprised that France won't help us get Saddam out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get Hitler out of France either" Jay Leno.

"The last time the French asked for 'more proof' it came marching into Paris under a German flag." David Letterman

Only thing worse than a Frenchman is a Frenchman who lives in Canada. Ted Nugent.

War without France would be like ... uh ... World War II.

?The favorite bumper sticker in Washington D.C. right now is one that says 'First Iraq, then France.? Tom Brokaw.

"What do you expect from a culture and a nation that exerted more of its national will fighting against Disney World and Big Macs than the Nazis?" Dennis Miller.

"It is important to remember that the French have always been there when they needed us." Alan Kent

"They've taken their own precautions against al-Qa'ida. To prepare for an attack, each Frenchman is urged to keep duct tape, a white flag, and a three-day supply of mistresses in the house." Argus Hamilton

"Somebody was telling me about the French Army rifle that was being advertised on eBay the other day -- the description was, 'Never shot. Dropped once.'" Rep. Roy Blunt (MO)

"The French will only agree to go to war when we've proven we've found truffles in Iraq." Dennis Miller

Raise your right hand if you like the French ... raise both hands if you are French.

Q. What did the mayor of Paris say to the German Army as they entered the city in WWII?

A. Table for 100,000 m'sieur?

"Do you know how many Frenchmen it takes to defend Paris? It's not known, it's never been tried." Rep. R. Blount (MO)

"Do you know it only took Germany three days to conquer France in WWII? And that's because it was raining." John Xereas, Manager, DC Improv.

The AP and UPI reported that the French Government announced after the London bombings that it has raised its terror alert level from Run to Hide. The only two higher levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate. The rise in the alert level was precipitated by a recent fire which destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively disabling their military.

French Ban Fireworks at Euro Disney

(AP), Paris, March 5, 2003

The French Government announced today that it is imposing a ban on the use of fireworks at Euro Disney. The decision comes the day after a nightly fireworks display at the park, located just 30 miles outside of Paris, caused the soldiers at a nearby French Army garrison to surrender to a group of Czech tourists.

"France has neither winter nor summer nor morals. Apart from these drawbacks it is a fine country. France has usually been governed by prostitutes." Mark Twain.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton.

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion." Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld.

"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about it." Marge Simpson

"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure" Jacques Chirac, President of France

"As far as France is concerned, you're right." Rush Limbaugh,

"The only time France wants us to go to war is when the German Army is sitting in Paris sipping coffee." Regis Philbin.

"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better, on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whisky I don't know." P.J O'Rourke (1989).

"You know, the French remind me a little bit of an aging actress of the 1940s who was still trying to dine out on her looks but doesn't have the face for it." John McCain, U.S. Senator from Arizona.

"You know why the French don't want to bomb Saddam Hussein? Because he hates America, he loves mistresses and wears a beret. He is French, people." Conan O'Brien

"I don't know why people are surprised that France won't help us get Saddam out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get Hitler out of France either" Jay Leno.

"The last time the French asked for 'more proof' it came marching into Paris under a German flag." David Letterman

Only thing worse than a Frenchman is a Frenchman who lives in Canada. Ted Nugent.

War without France would be like ... uh ... World War II.

?The favorite bumper sticker in Washington D.C. right now is one that says 'First Iraq, then France.? Tom Brokaw.

"What do you expect from a culture and a nation that exerted more of its national will fighting against Disney World and Big Macs than the Nazis?" Dennis Miller.

"It is important to remember that the French have always been there when they needed us." Alan Kent

"They've taken their own precautions against al-Qa'ida. To prepare for an attack, each Frenchman is urged to keep duct tape, a white flag, and a three-day supply of mistresses in the house." Argus Hamilton

"Somebody was telling me about the French Army rifle that was being advertised on eBay the other day -- the description was, 'Never shot. Dropped once.'" Rep. Roy Blunt (MO)

"The French will only agree to go to war when we've proven we've found truffles in Iraq." Dennis Miller

Raise your right hand if you like the French ... raise both hands if you are French.

Q. What did the mayor of Paris say to the German Army as they entered the city in WWII?

A. Table for 100,000 m'sieur?

"Do you know how many Frenchmen it takes to defend Paris? It's not known, it's never been tried." Rep. R. Blount (MO)

"Do you know it only took Germany three days to conquer France in WWII? And that's because it was raining." John Xereas, Manager, DC Improv.

The AP and UPI reported that the French Government announced after the London bombings that it has raised its terror alert level from Run to Hide. The only two higher levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate. The rise in the alert level was precipitated by a recent fire which destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively disabling their military.

French Ban Fireworks at Euro Disney

(AP), Paris, March 5, 2003

The French Government announced today that it is imposing a ban on the use of fireworks at Euro Disney. The decision comes the day after a nightly fireworks display at the park, located just 30 miles outside of Paris, caused the soldiers at a nearby French Army garrison to surrender to a group of Czech tourists.

You wasted your time looking this crap up. Just to spite me.

I forgive you though, brother.