Silly Fan at Browns Game

PhxPhin

Not a bad idea

Nobody has the balls to do it.

The sad part is, they probably make more money off 6.25 pounders than they do on either fan merchandise, season tickets or the rest of their food period. (and MAN are those Cincinnati Chilli coneys good at Bengals games) It's all about the almighty buck.

And the beer sponsers would probably find a way to pull out their sponsership that whole time and they'd lose even more monies.

link:

Bengals fan stealing football from Favre

Fans running onto the field is getting so old. I honestly think they should ban alchohol sales after this crap. Do it wherever the offender jumps on the field for a whole month, see if it happens again.

No way...that's too harsh. Taking the booze out of sporting events reduces the entertainment value for everyone by like 2000%.

Up the security and announce huge penalties for people who do it. Nobody's going to do it if it means spending a real amount of time in prison.

I am of the opinion that people who get drunk at sporting events, and I mean real falling down, loudmouth cursing, sh*tfaced drunk here, are losers.

I could care less if they can't drink at a game for a month. Plus, hearing them bitch would make me laugh and I likes alchoholic beverages.

yep ... drunks are fun for no one

especially when they get that alcohol fueled mob mentality going

i enjoy having some drinks and have had my share many a time, but I think that is a good idea

at least it would encourage the clubs to increase their security as to avoid losing alcohol revenues

also, after being to many an NFL game and watching people stumble all the way back to their cars, it's real encouraging to hop on the road with 60,000 of your closest friends .................

link:

Fans running onto the field is getting so old. I honestly think they should ban alchohol sales after this crap. Do it wherever the offender jumps on the field for a whole month, see if it happens again.

That is even better than this douche Browns fan! Takin the ball right out of Favre's hand! Whether you like it or not its always humorous when it first happens then it gets old...kinda like touchdown celebrations by WR's.

link:

That is even better than this douche Browns fan! Takin the ball right out of Favre's hand! Whether you like it or not its always humorous when it first happens then it gets old...kinda like touchdown celebrations by WR's.

Irrelevant. But, nice try to slip that in there.

One's illegal, one isn't. One threatens bodily harm, one doesn't. I could go on, but it's irrelevant.

link:

Irrelevant. But, nice try to slip that in there.

One's illegal, one isn't. One threatens bodily harm, one doesn't. I could go on, but it's irrelevant. :thumbup Quick on the uptake.