Hostel

GiambiNYY25Fan

Went to the first showing today, thought it was pretty good.... don't buy the largest soda cup and not expect to have to go, I learned the hard way, almost missed the end of the movie

Yea really want to see this one... But let me ask, is it to to much like SAW because it does look like the same type movie. What would you rate is better?

I saw the preview and I just don't understand why people make/watch movies like that.

You think Hostel is bad?

Go watch one of the Italian gorefests or something by Takashi Miike.

I saw the preview and I just don't understand why people make/watch movies like that.

You think Hostel is bad?

Go watch one of the Italian gorefests or something by Takashi Miike.

Audition is an awesome movie. As messed up as that was, I hear it's not as bad as some of his others.

I thought about watching Ichi the Killer when it came up on one of the movie channels once, but then I thought better of it. I don't have the stomach for that kind of stuff.

For its intention, it was good---definitely a movie to make you cringe and lose a bit of sleep over. I thought it was an original idea, and the ending was a little more bearable than some of these torture flicks. Usually Passion and I agree on the quality of movies--and while I won't give Hostel a glaring recommendation, I think it did the trick.