Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hostel

Featured Replies

Went to the first showing today, thought it was pretty good.... don't buy the largest soda cup and not expect to have to go, I learned the hard way, almost missed the end of the movie

looks like a gruesome piece of indy movie garbage.

Went to the first showing today, thought it was pretty good.... don't buy the largest soda cup and not expect to have to go, I learned the hard way, almost missed the end of the movie

 

 

Yea really want to see this one... But let me ask, is it to to much like SAW because it does look like the same type movie. What would you rate is better?

  • Author

No thats about it..... Saw was more scary in the sense you had to use your imagination and think etc.... this is just torture, nothing scary, just gruesome, I personally compare it to the Final Destination movies, nothing scary, just gory. Saw was better

So Im assuming paramedics didnt have to render assistance to you after the movie, as they say in one of the trailers.

I saw the preview and I just don't understand why people make/watch movies like that.

So Im assuming paramedics didnt have to render assistance to you after the movie, as they say in one of the trailers.

 

What they didn't tell you was that the people they took out of the theater were just trying to walk out, one way or another.

I saw the preview and I just don't understand why people make/watch movies like that.

 

You think Hostel is bad?

 

Go watch one of the Italian gorefests or something by Takashi Miike.

I saw the preview and I just don't understand why people make/watch movies like that.

 

You think Hostel is bad?

 

Go watch one of the Italian gorefests or something by Takashi Miike.

 

Audition is an awesome movie. As messed up as that was, I hear it's not as bad as some of his others.

 

I thought about watching Ichi the Killer when it came up on one of the movie channels once, but then I thought better of it. I don't have the stomach for that kind of stuff.

I thought it was a good movie with a good story. Somewhat predictable up to a point and then surprising.

  • Author

So Im assuming paramedics didnt have to render assistance to you after the movie, as they say in one of the trailers.

 

 

almost, but for an exploded bladder, again, don't get large drinks and think you'll get away with it

This was one of the worst movies I've seen in the past few years. It had little flow to it, the acting sucked, the plot was nothing more then it seemed and the ending was crappy as well.

 

Thank god I only had to pay the matinee price.

For its intention, it was good---definitely a movie to make you cringe and lose a bit of sleep over. I thought it was an original idea, and the ending was a little more bearable than some of these torture flicks. Usually Passion and I agree on the quality of movies--and while I won't give Hostel a glaring recommendation, I think it did the trick.

Hostel kept me entertained for the hour and a half I was there. I thought the dark haired chick was real hot....but evil.

 

Not great, not bad.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.