Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Met Pudge today (again)

Featured Replies

He was hanging around the bar at Montys with his wife(or fiance or gf).

Absolutely nobody recognized him and he was just in the corner by himself until loudmouth that I am, I went over there to spew a bunch of accolades.

He said he isnt shocked about what the Marlins are doing but I offered to buy them a drink if he signed with the fish.

 

Very cool guy, really down to earth for being a superstar (unlike ARod and Sammy). He was very slim.

 

Oh, those sweet memories of 2003. Those were the days....

 

:whistle

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away

Now it looks as though they?re here to stay

Oh, I believe in yesterday. :whistle

Nice. So, who was the chic? How did she look like? I am just wondering because he's recently divorced.

damnit! How come I can never meet any cool people? :confused lol...that's cool that you met him though! Nice touch on the beatles song btw! :thumbup lol

He was hanging around the bar at Montys with his wife(or fiance or gf).

Absolutely nobody recognized him and he was just in the corner by himself until loudmouth that I am, I went over there to spew a bunch of accolades.

He said he isnt shocked about what the Marlins are doing but I offered to buy them a drink if he signed with the fish.

 

Very cool guy, really down to earth for being a superstar (unlike ARod and Sammy). He was very slim.

 

Oh, those sweet memories of 2003. Those were the days....

 

:whistle

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away

Now it looks as though they?re here to stay

Oh, I believe in yesterday. :whistle

 

when the Tigers were in town last year, I got his autograph on back to back nights at the hotel...The funny thing was he was with a different woman both nights...I think he signed just to impress them

  • Author

Nice. So, who was the chic? How did she look like? I am just wondering because he's recently divorced.

 

 

Then that solves my question on why he didnt have a wedding ring on :)

She was a bit shorter than him (and he isnt tall), cute, not thin but not chubby but with a real niece butt. :cool

when the Tigers were in town last year, I got his autograph on back to back nights at the hotel...The funny thing was he was with a different woman both nights...I think he signed just to impress them

 

 

Not surprised.

 

Then that solves my question on why he didnt have a wedding ring on :)

She was a bit shorter than him (and he isnt tall), cute, not thin but not chubby but with a real niece butt. :cool

 

Yep. That does the question, huh? Yea, he is pretty short. He's 5'9.

Cool that you got to meet him.

 

I respect him for what he did on the field, but I hate his greedy guts.

Cool that you got to meet him.

 

I respect him for what he did on the field, but I hate his greedy guts.

 

Oh man, not this crap again.

 

It's not Pudge's fault that Loria and the Marlins wanted him to take a paycut after he just led the team to a WS.

Cool that you got to meet him.

 

I respect him for what he did on the field, but I hate his greedy guts.

 

 

Absofrickinglutely! I hope that 4th year was worth it. Scott Boras would have his clients play in Timbuktu if it meant any extra $50 bucks.

 

He did dominate in the playoffs and his two games against the Giants were something none of us should ever forget.

Cool that you got to meet him.

 

I respect him for what he did on the field, but I hate his greedy guts.

 

After seeing what this franchise just did, how can you blame him for getting out?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.