January 20, 200323 yr Show us your old high school spirit... Post it here.... In honor of my alma mater.... I will use their colors this week. With Loyal Hearts We'll Stand Beside, Our Alma Mater Central High, For Her We'll Fight To The End, Her Honor We'll Defend (Rah, Rah), We'll Always Strive For Victory, We'll Always Win Her Fame, And Add Them To Her Glorious Name, God Bless Our Central High!!!! (Cheering)
January 20, 200323 yr well im still in High School and I def wont be giving this one a tribute later on!
January 20, 200323 yr Author oh come on..... there has to be others that had just a little pride in their alma mater.... or the school they currently attend. Amazing thing is I still remember that song after 5 + years.
January 20, 200323 yr were you the one stuffed in the lockers? LOL, no I was not stuffed in a locker. I actually hung out with some popular people, i just didn't like High School...
January 20, 200323 yr I'm still in High School, with only now a semester to go... Unfortunately I have to write a paper that counts as my AP English midterm, which I should be doing now. :o
January 20, 200323 yr I'm still in High School' date=' with only now a semester to go... Unfortunately I have to write a paper that counts as my AP English midterm, which I should be doing now. :o [/quote'] Go do it then... :mischief
January 20, 200323 yr Actually, I've been doing it, but taking short breaks every now and then. Right now, I have about three and a half pages, with no target length in mind. My teacher said "eight to twelve 'well-developed' paragraphs," whatever that means... :mischief
January 21, 200323 yr Oh god...lol AP English...My classes were nothing like the AP exam...the exam was easier than the class....
January 21, 200323 yr I'm done with it now! :balloons :party :balloons Last year, AP Junior English was much easier than the AP exam- I got I think a 94 or 95 in the class but only got a 3 on the exam. This year, it seems like it will be the opposite. I have a teacher who has never taught AP before and gives out an A for an assignment about as often as we get a snow day (not very often)... Getting back on topic, I go to Cape Elizabeth High School. As far as I know, we don't have a "fight" song- we didn't even have a football team until two years ago! 550-600 is probably a good size estimate (the lower grades have a LOT more people than my grade ever had).
January 21, 200323 yr I go to the Mining Mechanical Institute located in the Beautiful town of Freeland(Ya right) It was started by the Mine baron of the area Ecekly Coxe. His Miner's Village Ecekly was the setting for the Sean Connery film Molly Maguires. The School was started as a night school for the miner's children to go and try to make a life for them instead of the Mines. His wife Sophia was truely lived a beautiful life and was one of the most generous person I have ever read about. The school has a lot of kids that should be in Nasa. I am not on of them. Everyyear there is around 1 or 2 kids in a senior class of 40 that ace the SAT's. So I guess we have some smart kids. It is supposed to be one of the best. I hope for $10,000 a year. Here is the link to the school's website My School
January 21, 200323 yr Author damn and i thought the 5 grand my parents paid was a lot..... well its probably 6 now. ironically enough when i started tuition was i think 38. when i graduated it was 48. four years later and it rose 1000 bucks. damn.
January 21, 200323 yr I put this in the other thread, but here is my old H.S. Hudson Catholic later......
January 24, 200323 yr Miami Coral Park Senior High Home of the Rams! Class of the Bi-Centennial? 1976! I am probably going to Coral Park next year! What grade are you in?
January 24, 200323 yr I am probably going to Coral Park next year! What grade are you in? Yenta is a teacher... :cool
January 24, 200323 yr I am probably going to Coral Park next year! What grade are you in? Yenta is a teacher... :cool :o what grade does she teach and what subject?
January 24, 200323 yr Well I am a proud bulldog... Graduate of G. Holmes Braddock Senior High School Class of the millenium- Class of 2000 (that's right...and what?!) Well, sindy- reread yenta's post....it says when she graduated...lol
January 24, 200323 yr Miami Coral Park Senior High Home of the Rams! Class of the Bi-Centennial 1976! My brother went to Coral park and gradutaded in 2000!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.