Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deleting Posts

Featured Replies

Was this feature taken down or turned off by accident?

 

i was trying to delete a triple post i posted :D and i couldnt find the delete button.

I believe everyone can still edit your own posts, but only those in certain "groups" are able to delete your own post. Can't remember exactly how that worked, but I think that is it.

Why's that? It wasn't always like this. Isn't it quicker and more convenient to let people delete their own posts when they feel they suck?

 

Just wondering what the reason for this change was...

Changed it a few months ago actually, it was being abused by some users. They would post, delete, post, delete, and repeat in order to boost thier post counts... and yes I am serious so I had to limit it to smaller groups for at least the time being.

 

Also deleting one's posts was sometimes used when they would be proven wrong and would make reading a thread confusing afterwards, Covering your tracks is not it's intended purpose.

Wow.

 

I assumed if you delete your post it wouldn't count...either way that's sad, and weird in a way.

 

That second reason is understandable...so how much do I pay for the post-deleting priviledge?

With all the repost threads I make, it sure would come in handy :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.