Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2003 World Series DVD

Featured Replies

Hey you guys know where I can get this? I had it on my Amazon wish list for the longest time, but just never bought it...and I just checked it, and its going for $100... :o :o I think cause they're out of 'print' or whatever...

do you guys know if the Marlins en Miami store has em?! or any other place I can get the world series DVD? Thanks a lot! :thumbup

  • Author

Go eBay.

 

lmfao...wow I must suck at the computer :lol I looked it up on eBay but only like world series poker crap was coming up :plain lol!

 

Thanks a LOT!!! :thumbup :thumbup

I saw it selling on ebay recently for like 35-40 bucks. Don't buy Amazon.

 

And I'm going to keep the extra copy for a while, because it's value will increase :mischief

And to think that until last season you would get a free copy for buying the four tickets family pack (along with four hot dogs and four cokes).

 

Maybe Loria should have kept the extra copies and now could be selling them for 100 bucks a piece to raise money for the stadium. :D

Damn, if I knew I could have made a profit I would have bought more than one copy.

 

 

I know I have the one that I bought right away and then when I got the season ticket one last year I just gave it to my friend.

Oh sorry. I didnt know that

 

Don't let it happen again. :mischief

 

my friend sells copies for 5 bucks...no cool case like the original but it still gives you the goosebumps while u watch it.

 

this is what the law people like to call illegal.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.