September 11, 200323 yr Right now we're at 81-65 with 16 games left to play. The '97 Fish went 92-70. We'd have to win atleast 12 out of our last 16. Will we do it?
September 11, 200323 yr We've already passed last years win total. Time to go after the franchise record.
September 11, 200323 yr The rest of the way in the schedule,we play all teams within our own division...Who like I said we are very successful against(The Braves are an exception but we still do quite well against them for the team they are.) I don't think it's such a far fetched prediction to at least tie.
September 11, 200323 yr If we go 10 and 6, we will be 91-71! That sounds kinda stinky, but (assuming the Phillies will lose tonight) the Phillies will then have to go 11-5 to tie us, and the Dodgers will have to go 13-3 to tie us. Hakuna Matata: It means no worries, for the rest of your daaaaaays It means philosiphy I don't know the rest
September 11, 200323 yr I've already got money set-up to buy tickets to as many playoff games possible.
September 11, 200323 yr Does anybody remember when David Samson made a prediction at the beginning of the year on how many games we would win this year? He said 91, could be pretty close.
September 11, 200323 yr I said 95 before the year and I said 91 at the All Star Break. I didn't recall the thing bout Samson.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.