April 1, 200620 yr Panthers @ Hurricanes Penguins @ Islanders 0-0 Blackhawks @ Red Wings 0-0 Listen Live to Tonight's Games! Standings Entering Tonight's Game: 6 TAMPA BAY - 83 points (39 wins) 7 NEW JERSEY - 83 points (37 wins) 8 MONTREAL - 83 points (37 wins) -------------------------------- 9 ATLANTA - 76 points (35 wins) 10 FLORIDA - 75 points (33 wins) 11 TORONTO - 74 points (34 wins) 12 NY ISLANDERS - 71 points (33 wins)
April 1, 200620 yr It would be nice to pull ahead of Atlanta in points tonight with a win while they have the night off.
April 1, 200620 yr 2nd done, still tied 2-2 PIT 3 - NYI 0 CHI 1 - DET 1 CBJ 1 - STL 1 FSN Intermission Show: A view of Raleigh:
April 1, 200620 yr the panthers are lucky they aren't down 3 right now. luongo looking rock solid. lets take this final 20 woo
April 1, 200620 yr Bicardi & Cola....or is it Diet Cola? Who wants to parrrrrtay?!?! Parrrrrtay! :lol
April 1, 200620 yr The Panthers announcers bitch about the refereeing more than anyone else on the planet. I mean you can pretty much pencil them in for 2 or 3 whining sessions every period.
April 1, 200620 yr They have been a tad overboard tonight but there have been some pretty badly missed, obvious calls. Cats need to turn up the energy here.
April 1, 200620 yr Big power play here. Looks like a lil intensity is gaining. Gotta take advantage and tie it up here.
April 1, 200620 yr It's every time I watch. Granted, I don't watch every game, so I might be getting an unrepresentative sample. But I am hardly saying this just based on tonight.
April 1, 200620 yr Ugh. Coulda used a win tonight but the Canes are a stout team. Lets bring it home and continue our good play against the Bolts.
April 1, 200620 yr The Panthers announcers bitch about the refereeing more than anyone else on the planet. I mean you can pretty much pencil them in for 2 or 3 whining sessions every period. if your going to bitch about announcers bitching listen to the lightning telecast on sun sports.
April 1, 200620 yr It's every time I watch. Granted, I don't watch every game, so I might be getting an unrepresentative sample. But I am hardly saying this just based on tonight. They bitch because its true. And Denis Potvin does not like it when the game is not played right. This sucks about tonight. Lets start a new win streak tomorrow!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.