April 6, 200620 yr I am watching the game and it doesnt seem right to see Josh Beckett in a boston uniform
April 6, 200620 yr Did Beckett eat apple sauce inbetween innings with the Marlins? I know why he's doing it, just never seen him or many other pitchers do that.
April 6, 200620 yr Did Beckett eat apple sauce inbetween innings with the Marlins? I know why he's doing it, just never seen him or many other pitchers do that. Why is he?
April 6, 200620 yr Did Beckett eat apple sauce inbetween innings with the Marlins? I know why he's doing it, just never seen him or many other pitchers do that. Why is he? Because apple sauce is awesome. Duh.
April 6, 200620 yr Did Beckett eat apple sauce inbetween innings with the Marlins? I know why he's doing it, just never seen him or many other pitchers do that. Why is he? Apple Sauce has alot of sugar, and your body uses sugar for energy.
April 6, 200620 yr Im pretty happy with what beckett did. started off shaky but then i think it was the 5th were he started becoming dominent. -I had a vision of Nixon hitting a homer the inning before he hit it. -If i was foulke id be a little worried about paplebon taking over the closer spot because although only 3 games into the season and 2 appearences, im really liking what papelbon has done and he could take over the spot if he hasnt already done it. off to baltimore now.
April 6, 200620 yr It was a great start for Beckett Sure was... Big win for him, He'll hit the DL after 4 more starts...
April 6, 200620 yr Didn't seem like Josh had his best stuff last night, but he was able to get through it. Definitely a good start to the season for him. Hopefully he can keep it up
April 6, 200620 yr Did Beckett eat apple sauce inbetween innings with the Marlins? I know why he's doing it, just never seen him or many other pitchers do that. Why is he? Apple Sauce has alot of sugar, and your body uses sugar for energy. Or he was just a hungry man.
April 6, 200620 yr It was a great start for Beckett Sure was... Big win for him, He'll hit the DL after 4 more starts... :plain :plain :plain how nice of you.
April 6, 200620 yr Didn't seem like Josh had his best stuff last night, but he was able to get through it. Definitely a good start to the season for him. Hopefully he can keep it up I actually was kindof predicting a below average (for him) start because of the new team, lack of chemistry with 'Tek (which was obvious), and playing in his home state with family there. He worked through it and put up a great game. I was beaming yesterday.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.