Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When did the Cardinals get Edge?

Featured Replies

The bigger question is.....When did Arizona get a football team???

The bigger question is.....When did Arizona get a football team???

 

:blink:

 

They have a football team?

I was surprised how little that signing was talked about on ESPN, honestly. With all the TO and Bonds coverage, they're going to need to have an ESPN TO Network, and an ESPN Bonds network. It's bad enough that one of their reporters was actually assigned to be Bonds' permanent shadow.

between that and the new stadium opening (and even getting a monday nighter) there is some good buzz going on here right now

 

the organization finally has a real opportunity to win over the locals

I think that with a little help on defense arizona will be a team that needs to be reckoned with. 2 of the top young recievers in the game Boldin and Fitzgerald along with edge can someone say 99' Rams. This team wil be scoring left and right

I was surprised how little that signing was talked about on ESPN, honestly. With all the TO and Bonds coverage, they're going to need to have an ESPN TO Network, and an ESPN Bonds network. It's bad enough that one of their reporters was actually assigned to be Bonds' permanent shadow.

 

its because he signed with Arizona, and nobody (even people in Arizona) care about the Cardinals

I dont know how I didnt hear of this, but when did Edgerin James go to Arizona?

 

i just found out about it yesterday.....they casually mentinoed it on sportscenter

  • Author

I dont know how I didnt hear of this, but when did Edgerin James go to Arizona?

 

i just found out about it yesterday.....they casually mentinoed it on sportscenter

 

Ya it caught me by suprise. It must have happened when I was in Spain for spring break. I guess if he had signed for someone like Denver or Eagles it would have been bigger news.

I dont know how I didnt hear of this, but when did Edgerin James go to Arizona?

 

You're months behind.

hey man, we also landed on the moon... and the Berlin Wall came down, Cold War's over!!!

 

 

I bet they asked the West for aid?!?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.