December 14, 200322 yr QUOTE(Admin @ Dec 13 2003, 9:54 PM) QUOTE(PudgesXmasElf81 @ Dec 13 2003, 10:53 PM)
December 14, 200322 yr QUOTE(oheeoh...magglio @ Dec 13 2003, 11:30 PM) Correct. An Ice Cream Trip. It was the best Ice Cream Trip of all time too. I bet. Lucky b***h.
December 14, 200322 yr QUOTE(Bob Dole @ Dec 13 2003, 9:54 PM) QUOTE(KJC @ Dec 13 2003, 10:52 PM) do you still have interns? Bob has interns as far as he knows. Where are Katy and Dani? keep dreaming. katy has never and will never be your intern Bob
December 14, 200322 yr QUOTE(LCastillo @ Dec 13 2003, 11:31 PM) Admin, have you ever thought of suspending Das? That'd be pretty cool. BIG MISTAKE
December 14, 200322 yr QUOTE(Admin @ Dec 13 2003, 10:30 PM) QUOTE(oheeoh...magglio @ Dec 13 2003, 11:30 PM) Correct. An Ice Cream Trip. It was the best Ice Cream Trip of all time too. I bet. Lucky b***h. It went ever better than I thought it would :cool
December 14, 200322 yr QUOTE(LCastillo @ Dec 13 2003, 11:31 PM) Admin, have you ever thought of suspending Das? That'd be pretty cool. I have done it in the past. Show of hands, who wants me to do it again?
December 14, 200322 yr QUOTE(Admin @ Dec 13 2003, 9:58 PM) Adam is tired, watch out if/when he gets here. foreshadowing.... i like that.
December 14, 200322 yr QUOTE(MiggysLadi20 @ Dec 13 2003, 9:59 PM) Isabell's back! and still hiding from Adam :ph34r :peepwall since you guys said "nobody is safe" as long as you respect others and dont create horrific tsunami's you will be fine. i wouldnt worry.
December 14, 200322 yr QUOTE(Das Texan @ Dec 13 2003, 11:31 PM) katy has never and will never be your intern Bob Dani and BroadwayBaby I meant. My apologies.
December 14, 200322 yr QUOTE(PudgesXmasElf81 @ Dec 13 2003, 10:00 PM) I am one of Adam's victims. that's news to me.
December 14, 200322 yr Admin can i post a poll asking who wants to ban Das for a day and if the Majority vote goes in favor of banning Das for a day....he will be banned. And if the Majority vote against banning Das- I get banned for a day how's that?
December 14, 200322 yr QUOTE(marlins02 @ Dec 13 2003, 10:33 PM) you all are some straight up freaks That's what i'm saying.
December 14, 200322 yr QUOTE(oheeoh...magglio @ Dec 13 2003, 10:02 PM) Das is here..... This just got very interesting. *logs into admin control panel*
December 14, 200322 yr QUOTE(LCastillo @ Dec 13 2003, 11:34 PM) Admin can i post a poll asking who wants to ban Das for a day and if the Majority vote goes in favor of banning Das for a day....he will be banned. And if the Majority vote against banning Das- I get banned for a day I can dig that. Go ahead.
December 14, 200322 yr QUOTE(Das Texan @ Dec 13 2003, 10:35 PM) QUOTE(oheeoh...magglio @ Dec 13 2003, 10:02 PM) Das is here..... This just got very interesting. *logs into admin control panel* Over that comment? :blink:
December 14, 200322 yr Thanks Admin! Cmon guys im making a poll in about 5 min. Vote to Ban Das for a day. and you wont have to worry about his tyrancy
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.