April 19, 200620 yr Maybe I shouldnt be so suprised but on Leno... There was a white rapper with two black guitarest and a black drummer. Isnt that flipped?
April 19, 200620 yr I don't know why you're watching Leno to begin with, he isn't that funny. Conan is far better.
April 19, 200620 yr I don't know why you're watching Leno to begin with, he isn't that funny. Conan is far better. Dave is where its at.
April 19, 200620 yr Author I don't know why you're watching Leno to begin with, he isn't that funny. Conan is far better. Well it was end of leno, begining of Conan. I do like both though....
April 19, 200620 yr Conan just acts like a retard and everyone thinks it's funny. Leno has far better segments than Conan, like Jaywalking, and the "speaking with President Bush" is far funnier. Oh well, I watch both.. every night. And by the way, the rapper was Bubba Sparxx. I think that's how to spell it. :lol
April 19, 200620 yr Maybe I shouldnt be so suprised but on Leno... There was a white rapper with two black guitarest and a black drummer. Isnt that flipped? Stereotypes are cool.
April 19, 200620 yr Conan just acts like a retard and everyone thinks it's funny. Leno has far better segments than Conan, like Jaywalking, and the "speaking with President Bush" is far funnier. Oh well, I watch both.. every night. And by the way, the rapper was Bubba Sparxx. I think that's how to spell it. :lol I dont know, when the TV drops down and Conan talks to Arnold...it's TV gold everytime.
April 19, 200620 yr Conan just acts like a retard and everyone thinks it's funny. Leno has far better segments than Conan, like Jaywalking, and the "speaking with President Bush" is far funnier. Oh well, I watch both.. every night. And by the way, the rapper was Bubba Sparxx. I think that's how to spell it. :lol
April 19, 200620 yr There's reasons to watch Leno, Letterman and O'Brien. Letterman you can watch and think about when he actually used to be good. With gimmicks like throwing the camera back to Paul to ask his opinion on things (who is just weird), "Will if float," various sightings of ham and hot girls. The jokes are lame, the Top Ten lists suck. But, he's the best interviewer on late night. Nobody is able to actually ask the guests questions and get something funny to happen/be said like Letterman. Leno's okay. He's got Jaywalking. That Bush impersonater is kind of annoying and getting older everytime I see it. But, anything where Letterman has the celebrity comedians, guests go around and do stuff is always pretty good. He's got decent interviews as well. All around Leno has a quality show. Conan, in my opinion is where all the good writing and REALLY funny skits come in. Triumph the insult comic dog, masturbating bear (who happened to be "revealed" to be Jim Carey), Preperation Raymond, Walker Texas Ranger Lever, the pooping robot, puking birds, the late night desk as a car, the bad celebrity interviews where just the mouths move, etc, etc. Just the whole cavalcade of Conan characters/skits is awesome (RIP Carl Oldy Olsen) and better than anything you've seen on Saturday Night Live since Will Ferrell left. Conan's interviews aren't usually that great and have suffered without Andy being there (because he could ask one really good question per segment) and some of Conan's jokes are funny. Kimmel isn't worth watching. Ferguson is a GREAT interviewer and a pretty funny guy. But, he's just REALLY old school and I don't catch that show as much as I used to.
April 19, 200620 yr Author I think Conan has skits that are really good or just really really bad. On Leno its more balanced and most skits are pretty good. I do love that ghost on Conan that comes on and sings songs. The first song is about women, then about something else. Finally Conan gets mad at him and the ghosts sings a song that makes fun of irish people. The songs are very funny
April 19, 200620 yr Leno's monologue and jokes are way better than Conan's, but the segments on Conan like Walker Texas Ranger and Triumph are so much better and funnier than any of those stupid scripted jaywalk allstars garage or that stupid phone booth. Headlines is good, but the other 4 nights are just total absolute crap. Letterman is the worst though, he'll say something completely mindless that makes no sense at all and the crowd claps for 3 straight minutes, it's as if they have nothing else to fill the 1 hour time slot with so they just find ways to waste time and get through the program.
April 20, 200620 yr I don't know why you're watching Leno to begin with, he isn't that funny. Conan is far better. Ferguson.
April 20, 200620 yr Letterman is the worst though, he'll say something completely mindless that makes no sense at all and the crowd claps for 3 straight minutes, it's as if they have nothing else to fill the 1 hour time slot with so they just find ways to waste time and get through the program. yeah, letterman wastes way too much time. it drives me up the wall.
April 20, 200620 yr Letterman > Conan > Ferguson > Kimmel > Regis > Meredith Viera > Tony Danza > Leno
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.