Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Time Worst Standing

Featured Replies

Team_____________L_____W____GB

88 Orioles________30_____5______*

03 Tigers_________27_____8_____3

85 Pirates________24_____11_____6

06 Marlins________24_____11_____6

73 Rangers_______23_____12_____7

62 Mets__________23_____12_____7

Team_____________L_____W____GB

88 Orioles________30_____5______*

03 Tigers_________27_____8_____3

85 Pirates________24_____11_____6

06 Marlins________24_____11_____6

73 Rangers_______23_____12_____7

62 Mets__________23_____12_____7

 

That list isn't complete.

 

With 10-25 records over the first 35 games, the 06 Royals and 06 Pirates have started out worse than we have.

 

 

 

Come to think of it, it appears that you just randomly put teams on that list.

  • Last year's Royals started out 10-25 and the Rockies 11-24.
  • The year before, the D-rays started out 10-25 and the Royals 11-24.
  • You listed the Tigers from the year before that.
  • And the year before that, the Brewers and D-rays started 10-25, and the Tigers 11-24.

I could keep going, but there's no reason to.

it aint that bad, and we still got alot of time to bounce back. be positive about all this! lol

 

 

There is still, oh I dont know around 100 something games left to be played. The Marlins will eventually have a run.

It just doesn't feel like this could possibly be one of the worst starts. It's crazy.

 

I know we're bad, but it doesn't feel as bad as the Royals feel I bet.

It just doesn't feel like this could possibly be one of the worst starts. It's crazy.

 

I know we're bad, but it doesn't feel as bad as the Royals feel I bet.

Well... it could be because we actually have talent. Also, I find it funny that the '03 Tigers were only 3 games outta first...

it aint that bad, and we still got alot of time to bounce back. be positive about all this! lol

 

 

There is still, oh I dont know around 100 something games left to be played. The Marlins will eventually have a run.

 

thank u lol, for the most part we been in alot of games, only been blown out a couple times unlike the royals of last year and teams of the past. its just come down to one inning for us whether it be the bullpen or the starting pitching having a bad inning

  • Author

Team_____________L_____W____GB

88 Orioles________30_____5______*

03 Tigers_________27_____8_____3

85 Pirates________24_____11_____6

06 Marlins________24_____11_____6

73 Rangers_______23_____12_____7

62 Mets__________23_____12_____7

 

That list isn't complete.

 

With 10-25 records over the first 35 games, the 06 Royals and 06 Pirates have started out worse than we have.

 

 

 

Come to think of it, it appears that you just randomly put teams on that list.

  • Last year's Royals started out 10-25 and the Rockies 11-24.
  • The year before, the D-rays started out 10-25 and the Royals 11-24.
  • You listed the Tigers from the year before that.
  • And the year before that, the Brewers and D-rays started 10-25, and the Tigers 11-24.

I could keep going, but there's no reason to.

Dude, those are the teams that ended with the all-time worst record. The 62 Mets are under the Marlins.

It just doesn't feel like this could possibly be one of the worst starts. It's crazy.

 

I know we're bad, but it doesn't feel as bad as the Royals feel I bet.

Well... it could be because we actually have talent. Also, I find it funny that the '03 Tigers were only 3 games outta first...

 

 

it doesnt say they were three games out of first... they were three games back (games better) than that 88 orioles team....

It should be 31L-10W now for the fish.

 

 

The team's record is 11-25. What the hell are you talking about. Someone should ban this cat.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.